Who to start at WR? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Who to start at WR?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Who to start at WR?

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 24, 2002 4:50 pm

I am 0-3 and need help now! I am having a problem with who to start and when. I am able to start 2 WR's and 1 RB/WR. I don't know who to start for week four at WR. I have: Marty Booker, Peerless Price, Darnell Jackson, and James Trash. Which three should I start and if there is any help on a sleeper RB. thanks!

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Helm » Tue Sep 24, 2002 5:01 pm

Well I would suggest:

James Thrash
Darrell Jackson
Marty Booker

H
Helm

Friendliness: %

Postby JayM09 » Tue Sep 24, 2002 6:23 pm

Price, Booker and Jackson
JayM09
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Guttpuppy » Tue Sep 24, 2002 11:35 pm

Agreed with Jay on this.It's hard to say who you should look at for RB help as we don't know your options...possibly a Moe Williams or T.J. Duckett,what are your options?
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby SiouxCitySavages » Wed Sep 25, 2002 3:04 am

I agree with JayMo9.
Booker
Price
Jackson

Dont know about your RB FA, cant help you there. If you are in a competitive league, it's probably very slim pickens.
Lookout for Marcel Shipp down in Arizona. Remember, you heard it here first, hehhehe. Marcel Shipp....I'm tellin ya!!!
SiouxCitySavages
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Arlo » Wed Sep 25, 2002 3:14 am

Interesting point - Shipp has been all but forgotten by fantasy folks, yet he's probably one of the better backup RBs to take a flyer on. We haven't seen nearly enough of him to make any sort of accurate judgment, but what he's shown so far hasn't been bad. Thomas Jones hasn't looked bad either though, so Shipp's chances of seeing substantial carries before the end of the season are down a bit. Not getting called on to run the ball last week isn't a good sign for the immediate future, but over the long run, he could work out nicely.
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby kashikis » Wed Sep 25, 2002 11:00 am

id go with booker price and jackson as well

as for FA RB look for moe williams, wells (HOU), maybe duckett or foster if no one has them already

also i thought shipp would take jones' job by the end of the season but the better jones does the less likely that will be
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby JayM09 » Wed Sep 25, 2002 11:13 am

i know he wont help this week, but just keep this in mind for later during the season. keep an eye on deshaun foster. He should have an impact on his return
JayM09
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk