Mercer Boy's Attempt At Dating - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Mercer Boy's Attempt At Dating

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby MadScott » Thu May 26, 2005 2:56 pm

Kensat30 wrote:211 Steel Reserve 40 Oz Malt Liquor = drunk for under 2 bucks

OR

You could go the classic high school route if you like drinking out of cans and hit up the old Natural Ice. Many fine memories of drinking cheap 6.5% beer and throwing up.

Yeesh man! You just brought back a lot of harsh memories. All time favorite drunk....generic, white label "Beer", $.99/12 pack.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Plindsey88 » Thu May 26, 2005 3:07 pm

OR

You could go the classic high school route if you like drinking out of cans and hit up the old Natural Ice. Many fine memories of drinking cheap 6.5% beer and throwing up.

Mother of the Lord.... You just had to bring up the Natty Ice, huh?

:-P

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby myintrotoletyouknow » Thu May 26, 2005 3:42 pm

Plindsey88 wrote:

OR

hey at least its better than old milwaukee or pabst... i have a friend who actually likes pabst, its all he buys
myintrotoletyouknow
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Plindsey88 » Thu May 26, 2005 3:49 pm

myintrotoletyouknow wrote:
Plindsey88 wrote:

OR

hey at least its better than old milwaukee or pabst... i have a friend who actually likes pabst, its all he buys

Hey, now, no talking smack about PBR....

PBR, Schlitz, the Beast, Miller High Life (the champagne of beers), Natty Ice, Mickey's, Red Dog....

These are the things I majored in in college, and PBR was definitely my favorite course....

Course, that also might help explain why I don't drink anymore, too.....

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu May 26, 2005 5:48 pm

PBR is asolutlely horrible :-{
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby MadScott » Thu May 26, 2005 6:18 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:PBR is asolutlely horrible :-{

You're right, it's "asolutely" horrible and that's exactly how you would sound if you drank a twelver of them. :-b

Why is it that they had to make kegs of Naty Lite so damn cheap in college?

Oh, and in case you were wondering Mercer, AVAST, ye thread's been boarded!

I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Mercer Boy » Thu May 26, 2005 6:21 pm

Yeah...kind of funny too since I don't have any intention of drinking and never have. :-)

My friends at college loved Beast, probably for the cheapness factor. I know they pulled Natty out a few times as well. They also drank Miller High Life. The one guy liked MGD, but they would never buy it. I think it was too expensive for them.

Yuengling was another popular choice. That was probably the most expensive stuff they would spring for.
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby MadScott » Thu May 26, 2005 6:31 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:Yeah...kind of funny too since I don't have any intention of drinking and never have. :-).

You say that now, we'll see how you feel after another 10 years of the Yorks owning the 49ers. :-b
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby CC » Thu May 26, 2005 6:32 pm

Jeezus guys, have a little self-respect. Spring for Sam Adams, 45 bucks for a 2-4? I would pay 55.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby awwchrist » Thu May 26, 2005 6:37 pm

MadScott wrote:
Mercer Boy wrote:Yeah...kind of funny too since I don't have any intention of drinking and never have. :-).

You say that now, we'll see how you feel after another 10 years of the Yorks owning the 49ers. :-b

ZING!

;-D
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk