Mercer Boy's Attempt At Dating - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Mercer Boy's Attempt At Dating

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Plindsey88 » Thu May 26, 2005 6:49 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:Jeezus guys, have a little self-respect. Spring for Sam Adams, 45 bucks for a 2-4? I would pay 55.

Well, we were reliving college life, there.... Guinness is of course my all-time favorite, and beer of choice (when I drank), but back in the day, when you had $5.00 to get you through the day, there was no better way to go than a 6-pack of Schlitz and 3 junior bacon cheeseburgers from Wendy's....

Only problem is that only covered breakfast....

;-D

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby myintrotoletyouknow » Thu May 26, 2005 6:56 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:Jeezus guys, have a little self-respect. Spring for Sam Adams, 45 bucks for a 2-4? I would pay 55.

sam adams is 45 bucks for a case?!?! considering i could probably buy somewhere around 72 beers of something decent, which in my drinking circles is bud light/budweiser/coors light, or 22 40's, for $45 theres no way im buyin sam adams... hell you cant even taste a difference after 7 or 8 anyway, that and ya know, most of em are going through a bong
myintrotoletyouknow
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Tiki » Thu May 26, 2005 7:11 pm

How you gunna knock 40s? Very cheap and very good for my slow income of money since I have no job at the moment!
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Thu May 26, 2005 9:11 pm

Well I'm in highschool and have no financial responsibilities, so most of my money goes towards partying. Oh and I was talking 45 Canadian just so you know.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby myintrotoletyouknow » Thu May 26, 2005 9:13 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:Well I'm in highschool and have no financial responsibilities, so most of my money goes towards partying. Oh and I was talking 45 Canadian just so you know.

crazy canucks, so how much is that in american? anyone know?
myintrotoletyouknow
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Mercer Boy » Thu May 26, 2005 9:36 pm

myintrotoletyouknow wrote:
Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:Well I'm in highschool and have no financial responsibilities, so most of my money goes towards partying. Oh and I was talking 45 Canadian just so you know.

crazy canucks, so how much is that in american? anyone know?

As of May 27, it's worth 35.5352 US Dollars. :-)
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby portisfan24 » Fri May 27, 2005 12:21 am

Blah, I havent even heard of most of these kinds of "beer." You guys need to get your hands on some Molson Canadian. 20 Bucks for 12 and its pretty much top of the line.

If you are going to drink 40's, you have to duct tape both of them to your hands, and you cant take them off until both 40's are done. It makes for some interesting trips to the bathroom. ;-D
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby myintrotoletyouknow » Fri May 27, 2005 7:08 am

portisfan24 wrote:If you are going to drink 40's, you have to duct tape both of them to your hands, and you cant take them off until both 40's are done. It makes for some interesting trips to the bathroom. ;-D

i dont know up there but down here we call that edward 40-hands, ive only once gotten both down before i went to the bathroom, however i promptly threw up afterwards
myintrotoletyouknow
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Sixxgunn » Fri May 27, 2005 8:28 am

portisfan24 wrote:Blah, I havent even heard of most of these kinds of "beer." You guys need to get your hands on some Molson Canadian. 20 Bucks for 12 and its pretty much top of the line.

If you are going to drink 40's, you have to duct tape both of them to your hands, and you cant take them off until both 40's are done. It makes for some interesting trips to the bathroom. ;-D

$20 for 12???? Where do you live, Mars?
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Fri May 27, 2005 9:24 am

Sixxgunn wrote:
portisfan24 wrote:Blah, I havent even heard of most of these kinds of "beer." You guys need to get your hands on some Molson Canadian. 20 Bucks for 12 and its pretty much top of the line.

$20 for 12???? Where do you live, Mars?

That's got a higher alcohol level though right? I remember having some Molson Brodure or whatever it's called..That got me schnockered. Haha :-)
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk