Walk the drunk guy home - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Walk the drunk guy home

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby mtryanks12 » Sat May 21, 2005 10:38 pm

oh no vhawk, watch out! I just called my friends dad who IS an attorney and he's filing suit against you. First though, he needs your full name, age, gender, computer, and your social security number before he can sue. his number is 860-916-7301 just in case you need it.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby VHawk15 » Sun May 22, 2005 12:07 am

mtryanks12 wrote:oh no vhawk, watch out! I just called my friends dad who IS an attorney and he's filing suit against you. First though, he needs your full name, age, gender, computer, and your social security number before he can sue. his number is 860-916-7301 just in case you need it.

I'm not sure you realize how little sense that makes.

Also, just for the record, just because I have Limewire downloaded doesn't necessarily mean I 1) download music (which is legal anyway) or 2) share music (which is illegal).

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby mtryanks12 » Sun May 22, 2005 12:17 am

VHawk15 wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:oh no vhawk, watch out! I just called my friends dad who IS an attorney and he's filing suit against you. First though, he needs your full name, age, gender, computer, and your social security number before he can sue. his number is 860-916-7301 just in case you need it.

Also, just for the record, just because I have downloaded doesn't necessarily mean I 1) download music (which is legal anyway) or 2) share music (which is illegal).

I was actually kidding. I don't care if you use or not. It makes no difference to me.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby VHawk15 » Sun May 22, 2005 12:30 am

mtryanks12 wrote:
VHawk15 wrote:

Also, just for the record, just because I have downloaded doesn't necessarily mean I 1) download music (which is legal anyway) or 2) share music (which is illegal).

I was actually kidding. I don't care if you use or not. It makes no difference to me.

Yeah, that last message were for all those nosy FBI agents that like to surf fantasy football message board for possible downloaders.

We may not have found Osama, but we sure as hell have caught a bunch of dangerous 14 year olds downloading their witchcraft music.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun May 22, 2005 12:54 am

good point v hawk ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk