Dont get caught with your pants down - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Dont get caught with your pants down

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby mtryanks12 » Wed May 25, 2005 2:01 pm

MeShawn wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:
Tiki wrote:Hmm I have known people who have gotten action in 6th grade! not but action I dunno if I can say what they got but it wasn't just bases or a handy.

At my school, the ultra-preps and sl uts (filter) starting in 3rd and 4th grade.

I'm choking on my laughter.

it's actually true though. I was new to my current school in 3rd grade, so in 3rd grade everyone thought I was a weirdo adn when I asked for action, they ran away thinking I was an alien or something. :-b
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby kanezfan11 » Wed May 25, 2005 2:09 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:
MeShawn wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:
Tiki wrote:Hmm I have known people who have gotten action in 6th grade! not but action I dunno if I can say what they got but it wasn't just bases or a handy.

At my school, the ultra-preps and sl uts (filter) starting in 3rd and 4th grade.

it's actually true though. I was new to my current school in 3rd grade, so in 3rd grade everyone thought I was a weirdo adn when I asked for action, they ran away thinking I was an alien or something. :-b

You're killin' me man!

I can't get enough of this, and can't picture an 8 or 9 year old asking for "action" either.

This is pretty close to being the best thread, if not already. I'm about to have a heart attack. :-b
kanezfan11
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby mtryanks12 » Wed May 25, 2005 2:44 pm

kanezfan11 wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:
MeShawn wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:

You're killin' me man!

I can't get enough of this, and can't picture an 8 or 9 year old asking for "action" either.

This is pretty close to being the best thread, if not already. I'm about to have a heart attack. :-b

Me: "Excuse me _______-(name of a h ot (filter) 3rd grader)
Her: "Yes, alien??"
Me: "I..I I I...I want to be on you."
Her: ""Eeekk, ewww!! The alien is ra ping (filter) me!!!"

My third grade experiences ^^^ :-b :-b
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Wed May 25, 2005 2:52 pm

"After we make sweet love would you like to see my G.I. Joe collection?"
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Redskins Win » Wed May 25, 2005 2:52 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:
kanezfan11 wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:
MeShawn wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:

You're killin' me man!

My face hurts, this is hilarious.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby J2thez929 » Wed May 25, 2005 2:53 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:
kanezfan11 wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:
MeShawn wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:

You're killin' me man!

First off, I don't think here is such a thing as a h ot third-grader. Secondly, "I want to be on you" is just a terrible line to say to a girl. You need plenty of work there Mtr ;-D
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The Lung » Wed May 25, 2005 3:29 pm

Well he was only in third grade then. Girls might as well still have cooties at that age.

As a venerable eighth grader and now 13 years old, Mtryanks' lines are likely much more polished now. It seems to be working, he got to first base (frenching) recently!
Last edited by The Lung on Wed May 25, 2005 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 61)

Postby mtryanks12 » Wed May 25, 2005 4:03 pm

J2thez929 wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:
kanezfan11 wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:
MeShawn wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:

You're killin' me man!

First off, I don't think here is such a thing as a h ot third-grader. Secondly, "I want to be on you" is just a terrible line to say to a . You need plenty of work there Mtr ;-D

I said the line hoping someone would notice it was from anchorman.

and I'm in 8th grade going to high school next year NOT A DAMN 7TH GRADER LIKE THE LITTLE WANNABEE WUSSIE ANNOYANCES AT MY SCHOOL.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Postby myintrotoletyouknow » Wed May 25, 2005 4:15 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:I said the line hoping someone would notice it was from anchorman.

and I'm in 8th grade going to high school next year NOT A DAMN 7TH GRADER LIKE THE LITTLE WANNABEE WUSSIE ANNOYANCES AT MY SCHOOL.

hey now, you were a "little wannabee wussie annoyance" last year
myintrotoletyouknow
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby mtryanks12 » Wed May 25, 2005 4:22 pm

you weren't even at the cafe last year so don't talk smack about me that you haven't experienced.

DAMN RIGHT

mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk