Only 2 more weeks.... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

Only 2 more weeks....

Moderator: Football Moderators

Only 2 more weeks....

Postby joshyboy72 » Wed May 25, 2005 1:59 pm

Until San Andreas comes out on the PC!! :-) :-)

Any other non PS2 or XBox owners excited out of their minds?

Nah looks I'm the only one...without an Xbox or PS2 I mean...but who cares, the PC version will be better anyway...have all the bugs fixed, plus better graphics...

Damn I can't wait. ;-D B-)
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Wed May 25, 2005 6:00 pm

That's sweet. I never played the San Andreas version of GTA. Is it better than it's predecessors?
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Tiki » Wed May 25, 2005 9:06 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:That's sweet. I never played the San Andreas version of GTA. Is it better than it's predecessors?
Yes way better! Great game!
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby kanezfan11 » Thu May 26, 2005 10:59 pm

I have Xbox and PS2 and would've gotten it for PS2 but PS2 is downstairs and Xbox is in my room with live and stuff hooked up, so too lazy to play. It should come out for Xbox also eventually.
kanezfan11
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri May 27, 2005 10:30 pm

i own the game on PS2..and i definiteley think its better than the first ones. its friggin awesome ;-D you get addicted to it easily too. you will find yourself playing it at 3AM and thinking...wait a second...it was just 10 !+)
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Manja » Fri May 27, 2005 10:32 pm

you will find yourself playing it at 3AM and thinking...wait a second...it was just 10 fight.gif

A real game would have you realizing that it's the sun that's glaring the screen, not the lights in the room. :-b

I never got into the whole GTA thing... Being a trouble maker in real life is good enough for me.
Manja
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Flockers » Mon May 30, 2005 9:18 pm

I never have been a fan of any of the GTA games. Hell, if I wanted to see prostitutes get murdered and gang shootouts I'll drive 15 miles away to North Minneapolis and keep my $50. Sorry, I can get my jollies somewhere else.
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby Tiki » Mon May 30, 2005 9:26 pm

Flockers wrote:I never have been a fan of any of the GTA games. Hell, if I wanted to see prostitutes get murdered and gang shootouts I'll drive 15 miles away to North Minneapolis and keep my $50. Sorry, I can get my jollies somewhere else.
Wait did you mean Murderapolis? Yeah Flockers that place get get shady as hell at night!
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Flockers » Mon May 30, 2005 9:32 pm

Tiki wrote:
Flockers wrote:I never have been a fan of any of the GTA games. Hell, if I wanted to see prostitutes get murdered and gang shootouts I'll drive 15 miles away to North Minneapolis and keep my $50. Sorry, I can get my jollies somewhere else.
Wait did you mean Murderapolis? Yeah Flockers that place get get shady as hell at night!

Not all of Minneapolis is bad, I used to live there when I was a little kid. Not in North, but East I think. We lived in a Jewish community. We were the only ones on the block that had a Christmas tree.

Good times. ;-D
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby Tiki » Mon May 30, 2005 9:42 pm

My parents use to live in North Minneapolis, and they got the hell out of ther before ti turned really bad. I know not all of Minneapolis is bad, I was just F'in round!
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Next

Return to Video Games