The Longest Yard - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

The Longest Yard

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby VHawk15 » Fri May 27, 2005 10:40 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:I'm pretty sure I'm gonna see it with my gi rlfirend (filter) and our friends on Sunday

Take the girlfriend. Ditch the friends. Unleash the Plethora.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mtryanks12 » Fri May 27, 2005 11:07 pm

VHawk15 wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:I'm pretty sure I'm gonna see it with my gi rlfirend (filter) and our friends on Sunday

Take the friend. Ditch the friends. Unleash the Plethora.

oh my god!! You are getting wayyyyyyyyy too ahead of yourself. You have to take a relationship slowly, and I'm wayyyyyyyyyy too immature to unleash the plethora. Maybe I'll do it during the movie because it's dark and no s will notice due to the darkness, but I'm wayyyyyyy too young for that.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby VHawk15 » Fri May 27, 2005 11:08 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:
VHawk15 wrote:

oh my god!! You are getting wayyyyyyyyy too ahead of yourself. You have to take a relationship slowly, and I'm wayyyyyyyyyy too immature to unleash the plethora. Maybe I'll do it during the movie because it's dark and no s will notice due to the darkness, but I'm wayyyyyyy too young for that.

I think you're taking me wayyyyyy too seriously.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby mtryanks12 » Fri May 27, 2005 11:09 pm

VHawk15 wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:
VHawk15 wrote:

wellllllll youuuuuuuuuu didn'ttttttttt haveeeeeeee thissssssss: :-b attttttt theeeeeeee endddddddd offffffff yourrrrrrrrrr postttttttt, sooooooooo Iiiiiiiiiiii wasssssssssssss dumbbbbbbbbbbbb andddddddddd thoughttttttt thattttttt youuuuuuuu wereeeeeeeeeee seriousssssssss. Evennnnnnn youuuuuuuu probablyyyyyyyyy haven'ttttttttt unleasheddddddddddd yourrrrr plethoraaaaaaaaa innnnnn publicccccccccc.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Vikes_Fan2823 » Fri May 27, 2005 11:09 pm

VHawk15 wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:
VHawk15 wrote:

touche ;-D

I do wanna see this movie though, it looks very funny. I'm a big Adam Sandler fan, and Chris Rock can be funny at times. It looks pretty good ;-D
16-team PPR Keeper League
QB: T. Romo, V. Young
RB: M. Turner, B. Wells, T. Hightower
WR: A. Johnson, J. Ford, N. Burleson, A. Roberts, J. Simpson
TE: D. Clark, J. Cook
K: R. Gould
D/ST: Cardinals
Vikes_Fan2823
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby deftdelivery » Fri May 27, 2005 11:11 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:
VHawk15 wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:
VHawk15 wrote:

wellllllll youuuuuuuuuu didn'ttttttttt haveeeeeeee thissssssss: :-b attttttt theeeeeeee endddddddd offffffff yourrrrrrrrrr postttttttt, sooooooooo Iiiiiiiiiiii wasssssssssssss dumbbbbbbbbbbbb andddddddddd thoughttttttt thattttttt youuuuuuuu wereeeeeeeeeee seriousssssssss. Evennnnnnn youuuuuuuu probablyyyyyyyyy haven'ttttttttt unleasheddddddddddd yourrrrr plethoraaaaaaaaa innnnnn publicccccccccc.

This qualifies for strangest post of the year.
[url=http://www.studio-seraph.com/forums]Image[/url]
YOUR movie resource - sign up at the forums

[color=green]PS I'll find my frog[/color]
deftdelivery
General Manager
General Manager

Postby VHawk15 » Fri May 27, 2005 11:12 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:wellllllll youuuuuuuuuu didn'ttttttttt haveeeeeeee thissssssss: :-b attttttt theeeeeeee endddddddd offffffff yourrrrrrrrrr postttttttt, sooooooooo Iiiiiiiiiiii wasssssssssssss dumbbbbbbbbbbbb andddddddddd thoughttttttt thattttttt youuuuuuuu wereeeeeeeeeee seriousssssssss. Evennnnnnn youuuuuuuu probablyyyyyyyyy haven'ttttttttt unleasheddddddddddd yourrrrr plethoraaaaaaaaa innnnnn publicccccccccc.

No, not personally, but I do have a good friend named Peeeeeeeee Weeeeeeee that has.

VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby mtryanks12 » Fri May 27, 2005 11:13 pm

VHawk15 wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:wellllllll youuuuuuuuuu didn'ttttttttt haveeeeeeee thissssssss: :-b attttttt theeeeeeee endddddddd offffffff yourrrrrrrrrr postttttttt, sooooooooo Iiiiiiiiiiii wasssssssssssss dumbbbbbbbbbbbb andddddddddd thoughttttttt thattttttt youuuuuuuu wereeeeeeeeeee seriousssssssss. Evennnnnnn youuuuuuuu probablyyyyyyyyy haven'ttttttttt unleasheddddddddddd yourrrrr plethoraaaaaaaaa innnnnn publicccccccccc.

No, not personally, but I do have a good friend named Peeeeeeeee Weeeeeeee that has.

Thereeeeeeee wasssssssss aaaaaa boxerrrrrrrr onnnnn howarddddddddd sternnnnnnnn aaaaaaaa whileeeeeeeeee agoooooo nameddddddddd Peeeeeeeeeee Weeeeeeee. Isssssssssssss thissssssssss theeeeeeee guyyyyyyyyy, becauseeeeeee theeeeeeeeeee guyyyyyyy flashedddddddddd Howardddddddd Sternnnnnn.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Fri May 27, 2005 11:16 pm

Can there be a thread that we DON'T talk about mtr's 'alleged' plethora? :-)
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mtryanks12 » Fri May 27, 2005 11:18 pm

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Can there be a thread that we DON'T talk about mtr's 'alleged' plethora? :-)

alleged?? I'll just have to take a picture of it and post it in this thread!!

(everyone runs away into the Paris thread).

:-b
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk