I'm back in the hospital.... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

I'm back in the hospital....

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:22 am

Dirt Bag wrote:good news guys, they discharged me from the hospital and told me to go home and just lay low for awhile....i still have to take these 2 pills to fight the infections though....the doc told me to come back in a week for another checkup and a CAT scan to see if the inflamed tissue is gone now...just thought i'd re-inform you guys on my situation ;-D

Congrats on getting your walking papers man. Hope that does the trick for ya ;-D
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Sixxgunn » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:23 am

mtryanks12 wrote:get well soon.

A word of advice:

you should just have all the and water drained out of you, go to heaven for a few minutes, then get revived and put on a feeding tube and IV for a couple months. then this will all be gone.

You never cease to amaze me with the things you come up with. Were/are you a crack baby? :-S

Anyway, Dirt, glad to hear you are doing better and I hope this is the end of it.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby black_hawk8888 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:58 am

mtryanks12 wrote:get well soon.

A word of advice:

you should just have all the and water drained out of you, go to heaven for a few minutes, then get revived and put on a feeding tube and IV for a couple months. then this will all be gone.

And the crapola continues to flow freely.

That is some very interesting advice. Dunno if I would try it myself, but hey, maybe a 13 year old knows best. Heck, why bother going to the hospital? Just ask mtryanks to suck the life out of you and send you to heaven. That fixes any problem for sure!

:-t :-t :-t

Maybe all that is called for is some sympathy here buddy. Hope ya get better soon man!
Major props to the sig master. Deluxe is da man!
black_hawk8888
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Location: Still staring in horror as Palmer's knee buckles on the 2nd snap of the game...

Postby Redskins Win » Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:31 pm

I hope your doing better Dirt man, and get well soon. ;-D
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mtryanks12 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:45 pm

It's good to see that you're out of the hospital and didn't try the method of removal that I dumbly recommended. ;-D
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Previous

Return to General Talk