Postby A2theIzzo » Mon May 30, 2005 5:03 pm

How is she hot? Maybe a 6 at best.
A2theIzzo
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Mon May 30, 2005 10:26 pm

She's defintely a serious cutie, with or without makeup. I saw an interview with her earlier in the week and got pretty fired up over her. I totally go for the raven haired girl next door look.

Seriously, very few people are knockouts without makeup, so let's not get too critical.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby myintrotoletyouknow » Mon May 30, 2005 10:50 pm

MadScott wrote:then put me or Tony Stewart in the car at 200 pounds and our car is at least 100 pounds heavier.

maybe they should just lose some weight, i doubt those 2 are 200 lbs. of muscle... i mean if mercer can weigh 150 lbs at 6'1" im sure these guys can ;-)
myintrotoletyouknow
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby VHawk15 » Mon May 30, 2005 11:16 pm

Yeah, maybe slightly above average. Definitely not hot enough to make me watch racing.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Lushcrush » Tue May 31, 2005 9:23 am

There's more to love and lust than looks.
Example:
"Hey baby, drive me to the lake ..."
"Hey baby, drive me down to the liqour store ..."
"Hey baby, can you change the oil on the TBird?"
I give her a ten ... ;-D
I'm just a little Hawaiian and a homesick Island boy,
I want to go back to my fish and poi ...

[b]2005-2006 VXL Champion[/b]
Lushcrush
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby VaderFin » Tue May 31, 2005 10:57 am

Way hot.
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby airraid81 » Tue May 31, 2005 2:54 pm

34=Sweetness wrote:
hayesb26 wrote:
34=Sweetness wrote:
Slingblade wrote:
Manja wrote:
34=Sweetness wrote:Thank god she didn't win, or else all we would have heard on National news and sports channels was all that girl power garbage they like to put on when Annika Sorenstam tries to play on the PGA Tour. Arggh, its so cliched.

I agree... If the women want to play on the PGA, the men should be allowed to play on the WPGA.

WPGA? It's LPGA. And what's wrong with women winning? Do I smell a sexist?

No, its not sexist. Its because the media will hype it up to ridiculous proportions. Did you see how much coverage she got for getting 4TH PLACE? Imagine if she'd won? She'd be called a bigger hero than Neil Armstrong, have a ticker tape parade, and then the President would declare her Supreme Commander of the Universe.

Yup. Ladies and Gentlemen, we've got a sexist.

The reason that this gets all the media attention is because for ever women have been portrayed as the weaker sex when it comes to sports (as well as most other things, but lets not get into that). When they are, for the first time, competing with and in some cases having success against the men that everyone says they cannot play against, it's worthy of media attention.

I give major props to people like Danica Patrick who go up against the men, even if she hadn't had the success of finishing fourth. If it weren't for people like you it wouldn't be made into such a huge deal in the first place...

No, the person who won the friggin race is worthy of media attention. You were right, the only reason anyone cares is because she is a women. I could care less, but I'm already tired of seeing all this in the media. Ooooh, she got fourth! In a racing sport no one cares about? Jeez, move onto something else.

I agree. Who the hell cares about Indy to begin with? I get annoyed when the media hypes women's acheivements to epic propertians. She got 4th. Good job, but there are 3 people better than her that noone knows the names of. (Some Indy fans is about to tell me who.) Besides, she is the only women to do anything in racing. (Some other women placed 6th in the Brickyard. I only know that because I read it in the sports section.)

Anyway, the media does this to make money. I doubt that most of the people in the media acctually think it is as big as they are making it. They know that the story will be pretty popular, because it is something that never happens. Women will like it because it demonstrates "girl power." Some men will like it because they think she is hot. The fact is that she really isn't all too hot, but the fact that she is a star racer makes her have more appeal and also the fact that the media is also making her seem hot.
NFL=No Fun Leauge
NFL=No Farting League
NFL=Nude Freaks League
NFL=Nothing For Losers
NFL=Non-Fierce Lions (Det)
NFL=Nat'l Frog League
Him name is Hopkin Green, where is he?!
airraid81
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Leader of the pack

Postby slvrbullt02 » Tue May 31, 2005 11:19 pm

Give her five years she'll take indy... she just became the Tiger Woods of motor sports...
you know what?!? ... no.
slvrbullt02 Beginner
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Re: Leader of the pack

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:19 am

slvrbullt02 wrote:Give her five years she'll take indy... she just became the Tiger Woods of motor sports...

Five years to take Indy? Yeah, she'll probably win Indy right around the time the NHL starts playing again. :-b
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk