Mom of the Year. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Mom of the Year.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Mercer Boy » Mon May 30, 2005 1:19 pm

Ha, this is nothing...I'm fairly certain a year or two ago some woman hired an exotic dancer for her 15 year old son and some friends...and also gave him alcohol and possibly drugs. I don't remember if the people were from around her, but it was at a hotel near where I work. 8-o
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Mon May 30, 2005 2:20 pm

god i hate cops. leave people alone. so what, a 16 year old and some friends saw some boobs, gimmie a break.

The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby hayesb26 » Mon May 30, 2005 2:26 pm

catch22 wrote:What ya willing to bet they have a double-wide?????

I'd be willing to bet on that. Not even a double-wide, the old fashioned single ;-)

As for the 'incident', I don't really see too much of a problem with it. Hell, by the time you're sixteen you've seen some stuff anyways. That'd be one hell of a birthday present though ;-D
hayesb26
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby SeaWolf » Mon May 30, 2005 2:36 pm

The Miner Part 2 wrote:god i hate cops. leave people alone. so what, a 16 year old and some friends saw some boobs, gimmie a break.

Ummmmmm, I've seen a few strippers in my younger days, and let me tell you you see a lot more than a pair of boobs. If you get them in your home, then you get a lot more than just looking. ;-)
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Mon May 30, 2005 2:39 pm

SeaWolf wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:god i hate cops. leave people alone. so what, a 16 year old and some friends saw some boobs, gimmie a break.

Ummmmmm, I've seen a few strippers in my younger days, and let me tell you you see a lot more than a pair of boobs. If you get them in your home, then you get a lot more than just looking. ;-)

ha, yes you are definetly correct there. but its still no big deal.
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby A2theIzzo » Mon May 30, 2005 2:48 pm

Lol, what a topic.
A2theIzzo
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby MadScott » Mon May 30, 2005 3:16 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:Ha, this is nothing...I'm fairly certain a year or two ago some woman hired an exotic dancer for her 15 year old son and some friends...and also gave him alcohol and possibly drugs. I don't remember if the people were from around her, but it was at a hotel near where I work. 8-o

I know the story of which you speak and the story goes that the mother was the stripper. She got naked and served alcohol to all of her sons buddies. :-?
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby airraid81 » Mon May 30, 2005 3:25 pm

MadScott wrote:
Mercer Boy wrote:Ha, this is nothing...I'm fairly certain a year or two ago some woman hired an exotic dancer for her 15 year old son and some friends...and also gave him alcohol and possibly drugs. I don't remember if the people were from around her, but it was at a hotel near where I work. 8-o

I know the story of which you speak and the story goes that the mother was the stripper. She got naked and served alcohol to all of her sons buddies. :-?

Whoa now. The first story sounded fun, but I wouldn't want my mom to do this to me.
NFL=No Fun Leauge
NFL=No Farting League
NFL=Nude Freaks League
NFL=Nothing For Losers
NFL=Non-Fierce Lions (Det)
NFL=Nat'l Frog League
Him name is Hopkin Green, where is he?!
airraid81
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Mercer Boy » Mon May 30, 2005 5:13 pm

MadScott wrote:

Ah, yeah!!! You're right. The mom was the stripper. :-b

That's what happens when you have a mom who was 17 or 18 and still thinks she can turn on the charms for the boys. :-°
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby portisfan24 » Mon May 30, 2005 5:51 pm

Wow those friends have endless material to make fun of their buddy with. I would probably move away, becuase you are never, ever going to live that down.
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk