Week 4: RB and WR help please - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Week 4: RB and WR help please

Moderator: Football Moderators

Week 4: RB and WR help please

Postby dutchdawg » Tue Sep 24, 2002 6:04 pm

For RB, I need to start two of: Curtis Martin, Shaun Alexander and Eddie George (Barlow on Bye). If Curtis plays, what should I do?

For WR, I have Torry Holt, Deion Branch, Chris Chambers and Donald Driver. Which two should I start?
dutchdawg
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Postby JayM09 » Tue Sep 24, 2002 7:00 pm

I would go with c-mart and alexander and hope this is the week they finally come through. at wr i would go with driver and chambers. normally i would say holt but with warner struggling i wouldnt. but this game vs the boys may just be what the rams need to get out of their funk, so dont rule out holt
JayM09
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SiouxCitySavages » Wed Sep 25, 2002 4:25 am

All three of your RB should do well this week. They are all struggling and their teams arent doing that well and havent given them the ball that much.
At WR I'd stay with Holt and start Chambers. K.C. has given up 326. 320 and 410 yards in their first 3 games. All number one recievers went off against the Chiefs....and in each game the Chiefs played, the #1 and #2 recievers had big days, for Cleveland (Q.Morgan and Johnson), Jacksonville (P.Johnson and J.Smith) and N.E. (T.Brown and Patten).
SiouxCitySavages
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby kashikis » Wed Sep 25, 2002 11:09 am

RB wise i say go with alexander and george and for your WR im gonna go out on a limb here and say you should start holt and driver

i give driver the edge only because hes on a hot streak right now and they play detroit whose defense is just as bad as KC's
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk