Parallel Parking Job - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Parallel Parking Job

Moderator: Football Moderators

Parallel Parking Job

Postby Mercer Boy » Tue May 31, 2005 7:34 pm

My dad showed me this. It was from his Locksmithing message board. Apparently some dude from NY really wanted to find a parking space. 8-o

Rick wrote:I don't usually take my car to the train station on Mondays and Tuesdays, because parking is difficult with alternate-side-of-the-street parking those days. Tonight, I'm taking my daughter Jackie to a dress rehearsal for her dancing class right after work, so I need to pick her up as soon as possible. The bus ride takes too long otherwise.

I found a spot today, but it was tight.

I promise that these pictures were not altered in any way. I only lightly touched the bumpers of both the front and rear cars, and it took about 20 back-and-forth movements, but I did it. I kinda felt like Austin Powers in his first movie when he tried to pull a U-turn in a narrow hallway.

:-b ;-D
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby kanezfan11 » Tue May 31, 2005 7:40 pm

I wonder how the other people pulled out, assuming they left before him. That's crazy though, looks impossible to do.
kanezfan11
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Tiki » Tue May 31, 2005 7:44 pm

Damn! It looks like he/she went in sideways!
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue May 31, 2005 7:48 pm

there is absolutlely no way i could do that, or would try to do that 8-o 8-o thats crazy!!

id be worried about the people in the cars in front and behind me...not only hitting my car when pulling out.... but hitting it with rocks, sticks, keys etc. when they arent able to get out of their spots.

EDIT: looks like he missed a open spot right across the street in front of that SUV !+)
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Mercer Boy » Tue May 31, 2005 7:57 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:looks like he missed a open spot right across the street in front of that SUV !+)

Nah, I see a bay door in front of that area, so I bet there's a driveway there you couldn't see. :-°
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby airraid81 » Tue May 31, 2005 8:01 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:looks like he missed a open spot right across the street in front of that SUV !+)

Nah, I see a bay door in front of that area, so I bet there's a driveway there you couldn't see. :-°

It looks like he is already blocking a driveway.
NFL=No Fun Leauge
NFL=No Farting League
NFL=Nude Freaks League
NFL=Nothing For Losers
NFL=Non-Fierce Lions (Det)
NFL=Nat'l Frog League
Him name is Hopkin Green, where is he?!
airraid81
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue May 31, 2005 8:10 pm

airraid81 wrote:
Mercer Boy wrote:

It looks like he is already blocking a driveway.

i agree...he is parked in front of a driveway where he is at now. ;-) if you are gonna break the law, might as well do it the easy way across the street ;-D !+)
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Mercer Boy » Tue May 31, 2005 8:10 pm

Hahaha, this is true. Good call there. :-b
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby VHawk15 » Tue May 31, 2005 11:48 pm

Wow, that's incredible. ;-D

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby portisfan24 » Tue May 31, 2005 11:51 pm

Hmmm, he could have just backed into that purplish car, and then the red car backed into him. That does seem like a lot of work for a stupid picture though, so I guess I can believe it. That takes some skill ;-D
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Next

Return to General Talk