Bronze= Bonds
honorable mention=Doss
Go Cowboys!
hastur
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Postby airraid81 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:18 pm

The media is always trying to portray some athletes in a bad light. Randy Moss is one of them. The completly decimated the meaning of his infamous quote, "I play when I want to play." The question was something about whether Cris Carter gets him pumped for the game, and he answered by saying something to the extent of Cris not having anything to with his motivation and followed with, "I play when I want to play."

Also, the fact that he "nudged" a traffic cop was overblown. The cop was standing in an open lane during a traffic jam and Moss probably thought he was better than everyone else, so he tried to get through by going around the cop and got him on the side of the car as he was going very slowly.

After his fake moon cellebration of the TD vs the Packers, the media got down on him. That was funny and entertaining. Some people didn't like it, but they were too uptight, if they complain about him on the air or in their columns.
NFL=No Fun Leauge
NFL=No Farting League
NFL=Nude Freaks League
NFL=Nothing For Losers
NFL=Non-Fierce Lions (Det)
NFL=Nat'l Frog League
Him name is Hopkin Green, where is he?!
airraid81
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby goleafsgo96 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:34 pm

portisfan24 wrote:
goleafsgo96 wrote:If downright idiots are allowed on this list, Bertuzzi should win unanimously

What a dumb thing to say. An isolated incident during a game that took a matter of seconds versus the guys on that list that repeatedly act like dumbasses.

Rocker got my vote. Hes a tool.

And let me guess, Moore isnt the victim here, Bertuzzi is. Blah blah blah, there's no defending him. Im not saying hes a bigger A**hole or anything, but like i said, he's a downright idiot and IMO is a hazard to the game.
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby airraid81 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:17 pm

goleafsgo96 wrote:
portisfan24 wrote:
goleafsgo96 wrote:If downright idiots are allowed on this list, Bertuzzi should win unanimously

What a dumb thing to say. An isolated incident during a game that took a matter of seconds versus the guys on that list that repeatedly act like dumbasses.

Rocker got my vote. Hes a tool.

And let me guess, Moore isnt the victim here, Bertuzzi is. Blah blah blah, there's no defending him. Im not saying hes a bigger A**hole or anything, but like i said, he's a downright idiot and IMO is a hazard to the game.

I guess I should have put him on here, but I forgot who he was because he plays hockey. He's an idiot, but I don't think he is as bad as Spre. First of all, everyone in hockey fights. Bertuzzi got carried away. Not many people choke their coaches. Also, like portisfan said, it was a split second decision. Spreewell choked his coach, then went to the locker room for a number of minutes and came out again trying to choke him even after thinking about it. OK, so maybe it wasn't so bad, because, "It's not like [the coach] was losing air."
NFL=No Fun Leauge
NFL=No Farting League
NFL=Nude Freaks League
NFL=Nothing For Losers
NFL=Non-Fierce Lions (Det)
NFL=Nat'l Frog League
Him name is Hopkin Green, where is he?!
airraid81
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Previous