Paris+Paris=Amor! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Paris+Paris=Amor!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Paris+Paris=Amor!

Postby MadScott » Tue May 31, 2005 9:17 pm

Paris Hilton Engaged to Shipping Heir
Tuesday May 31 8:27 AM ET

Hotel heiress Paris Hilton, star of "The Simple Life" reality show, is engaged to Greek shipping heir Paris Latsis, her spokesman said Monday.

"They are happy and excited," said Rob Shuter, confirming the story first reported on People magazine's Web site.

Latsis, 27, proposed to Hilton, 24, on Wednesday after she returned from a three-week publicity tour in Europe to promote her horror flick, "House of Wax," and her new fragrance.

No wedding date has been set. It would be the first marriage for both.

Latsis is a grandson of John Latsis, the last of Greece's shipping billionaires from the postwar boom years, who died in 2003 at 93. In March, Forbes magazine's ranking of the world's richest people listed the Latsis family at No. 54 with a combined wealth of $7.5 billion.

"I'm so in love and grateful to have found such an honest and loyal person," Hilton told Us Weekly. "I feel like we were meant to be, and I'm happy to have found someone to spend the rest of my life with."

The magazine quoted Latsis as calling Hilton "the most beautiful woman I've ever met. I feel like the luckiest man in the world."

The couple, who have been dating for about eight months, marked the engagement Saturday with a barbecue for 75 friends and family at their Hollywood Hills home, Shuter said.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/ap/20050531/111755322000.html

I smell divorce shortly! :-b
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Flockers » Tue May 31, 2005 9:19 pm

I bet it's going to be shorter that Brittany's. :-]
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Tue May 31, 2005 9:21 pm

I'm sure guys around the country are crying in their beers. :,-( :-b
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Tue May 31, 2005 9:48 pm

Kinda goofy that a Paris is marrying a Paris. But no, it won't last. They NEVER do.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to General Talk