Bus driver beating up kid - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Bus driver beating up kid

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:52 pm

34=Sweetness wrote:Well, I guess the bus driver just snapped. Kids can do that these days.
As for you MTRYanks, the fact that you even considered jumping into the sewage pool makes you easily one of the stupidest people on this board. The spinning blade and the fact if you had breathed in the methane would have killed you, you would have stood almost no chance. Clownish, foolish, but what else have we come to expect from MTRYanks? Glad to hear jumping in a pile of crap was worth $50. Do you have no self-respect?

Owned! 8-o
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:56 pm

well, that $50 should buy you new clothes to replace the crap-contaminated ones you just ruined. Maybe go towards your shoes some. Nice.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby airraid81 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:12 pm

Isn't the s*** supposed to stay in the sewage plant? I would think it's a sanitation violation for it to leave the place. The computer that it is using to post on this forum must be very dirty.
NFL=No Fun Leauge
NFL=No Farting League
NFL=Nude Freaks League
NFL=Nothing For Losers
NFL=Non-Fierce Lions (Det)
NFL=Nat'l Frog League
Him name is Hopkin Green, where is he?!
airraid81
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Flockers » Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:31 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:
black_hawk8888 wrote:Hmmmm - that was good judgment.

I guess.

Glad that you weren't chopped up in the poop pool though ;-D

unfortunately, for the rest of the day nobody came within 5 feet of me because I smelled so bad. My friend offered me some of his axe, so I used it but even axe couldn't handle the smell.

I'd rather smell like dookie than use Axe. That stuff is nasty.
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby Guttpuppy » Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:48 pm

This is like old news...and for the record, the driver was charged with a misdemeanor and the kids with felonies. I think they deserved what they got, punk kids thinking that they can do/say whatever they want because adults "can't touch them". If they were my kids they would get whooped worse than what that busdriver did to them.

Incidentally, the driver must have gone over the edge for sure, he later was arrested for sexually assaulting one of his female passengers(or something like that) after this incident had occured.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Previous

Return to General Talk