I'd like to say goodbye - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

I'd like to say goodbye

Moderator: Football Moderators

I'd like to say goodbye

Postby mtryanks12 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:34 am

All, this may be my last visit here forever.

My grade has a field trip to a local river and sweage treatment plant for science class today. I made a $500 bet with one kid that I'll jump into the sweage for that amount. IMO, it's worth swimming in my own poop for that much. Unfortunately, if it's hard to swim in there and I drown, then I will be cut up by rotating blades in the water. Call me crazy, but I may end up in sweage today. SO if I don't make it, then goodbye. :,-(
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby JohnnyUnitas » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:43 am

:-?

OK.........
Enjoy your swim.
Hope to see you back. I mean, it would a pretty sad way to die cut to pieces swimming in your own poop...
JohnnyUnitas
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby mtryanks12 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:48 am

JohnnyUnitas wrote::-?

OK.........
Enjoy your swim.
Hope to see you back. I mean, it would a pretty sad way to die cut to pieces swimming in your own poop...

yes, according to my friends, it;s the worst way to die. Hopefully I won't.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Mercer Boy » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:57 am

OK, first off, I would not do that. Why you made a bet with a friend to do that is beyond me. I know Steve-O did it on Jackass, but that was a controlled environment with people knowing he was going to do it, and Steve-O is a complete idiot. I would not want to be known as "Poop Boy" for the rest of my life.

Secondly, I am sure you would get into a very large amount of trouble if you did it. That's not worth the $500 either.

Finally, if there are blades that would cut you up, then that means you could be killed. That is also not worth $500.

Someone I knew from school did the lay in the middle of the road thing from The Program for $6 and an ice cream cone. He was run over by a car and ended up with two broken arms; he was lucky.

Mark, do not do this. :-t
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby mtryanks12 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:01 am

Someone I knew from school did the lay in the middle of the road thing from The Program for $6 and an ice cream cone. He was run over by a car and ended up with two broken arms; he was lucky.

that kis is dumb, it's not at all worth $6.

I probably won't but there's a slight chance. I'f probably just restrain myself. plus I would smell really bad.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Postby JohnnyUnitas » Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:05 am

Well, yes.
At first I thought it just had be some kind of joke. Apart from the smell all the way back from your field trip, the trouble you'll be in and the risks you're taking are not worth it. Besides, it would be pretty hard explaining to your parents why you jumped in there.

Don't do it :-t
JohnnyUnitas
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby RayVins » Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:12 am

god i hope yuou arent serious...

not for your sake, just that if you are serious this would be one of the stupidest things i have ever heard.

also, this thread sucks and i am now stupider for having read/posted in it....
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby myintrotoletyouknow » Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:10 am

Mercer Boy wrote:OK, first off, I would not do that. Why you made a bet with a friend to do that is beyond me. I know Steve-O did it on Jackass, but that was a controlled environment with people knowing he was going to do it, and Steve-O is a complete idiot. I would not want to be known as "Poop Boy" for the rest of my life.

Secondly, I am sure you would get into a very large amount of trouble if you did it. That's not worth the $500 either.

Finally, if there are blades that would cut you up, then that means you could be killed. That is also not worth $500.

Mark, do not do this. :-t

not to mention the hundreds of diseases you can catch from swimming in crap... plus who knows if the guys really gonna pay up, nothing worse than jumping in crap for money and then not getting any.

im gonna have to say dont do it too
myintrotoletyouknow
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:16 am

I agree that $500 is not worth dying for. And even if you do it, where are your friends going to come up with the cash to actually pay you?

Then who would the joke be on? You swam in poop, risked your life, got some disease (likely causing you to poop more ironically), and then not get the money to show for it?

I think there are other ways to get attention than that. Quite honestly that would be a very stupid thing to do. :-t :-t
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:43 am

i agree with the others dude. bad idea. :-t 8-o
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Next

Return to General Talk