$50 Dynasty/Keeper League $$$$ prizes - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

$50 Dynasty/Keeper League $$$$ prizes

Moderator: Football Moderators

$50 Dynasty/Keeper League $$$$ prizes

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 20, 2003 10:43 am

I figured I put this out there for anybody that's interested.

This guy's leagues were all full, but I convinced him to create one more, as long as I helped fill it.

Its a full dynasty league where you assign the players you draft contracts and you have to remain under the salary cap. Its the closest thing to being in the NFL.

Its an auction style draft and it will be held, most likely, on August 30th, so that is up for discussion considering its not a guaranteed league yet. I have to find the owners before all is figured out.

There is an annual fee of $50, but the cash pay-out is 87%, by FAR the highest I've ever seen in any league, and I've played in a lot.

That's all the basic information you need to know. If you are seriously considering joining, I can give you all the information and a link via email.

My email address is mailto:Jeremymorgan17@aol.com. Write me anytime and I'll respond as soon as I can.

I've done these same exact leagues in the past, though not with this website, and I can honestly say its the most fun I've ever had playing fantasy sports.

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 20, 2003 10:05 pm

Bump

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Return to Classifieds