Star Wars Customizable Card Game - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Star Wars Customizable Card Game

Moderator: Football Moderators

Star Wars Customizable Card Game

Postby Warpigs » Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:17 am

Wanted to see who at the forum has played this game before and who might still be active with the game. I forked over a ton of money during college to keep up with the new expansion packs that came out for this through series such as Hoth, Dagobah, Cloud City, etc. After college, I didn't keep up with the game all that much, but I introduced it to the troubled teens in the group home I work for, and they totally love it. I've been looking for extra cards ever since to help them build decks.

I was wondering if they have similar series for the three newer Star Wars movies now. There is a new "Star Wars Trading Card Game" by wizard that I've seen -- but I don't like that game versus the older one developed by decipher. The one I'm talking about doesn't use dice, a playmat, etc.

I played in a number of tournaments for this as ways to relieve college stress on weekends, but got out of tournaments when the people coming to them started getting freakier and freakier.

Anyway, I wanted to see if anyone knew about new expansion packs for the old Star Wars CCG, if you can mix old card with new cards in decks (like having a light deck version of Anakin fighting along side "Son of Skywalker", etc.).
Warpigs
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerCafe Spotter
(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to General Talk