Cafe June Player Rankings: QB's (Part 1 of 5) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Cafe June Player Rankings: QB's (Part 1 of 5)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Flux » Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:43 am

Looks good, solid list ;-D
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Sixxgunn » Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:24 am

I really like this list except for the fact that Vick is even on it. I rank him just behind Vinatieri as a QB, just ahead of Thomas Jones as a RB. But seriously, this might be like the Bible for QB cheatsheets. Nice job!
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby Kensat30 » Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:56 am

Overall the list looks not bad, but I see a lot of very strange individual rankings in there. Guys like Jake Plummer and Matt Hasselbeck in the 20 range by a few people? Aaron Brooks universally ranked in the teens when he has never had a finish outside the top8. Brett Favre ranked 15th?

I'm ok with the first 6 or 7 guys on the rankings, but after that it gets a little messy.... One guy gives a person a bad ranking and they can fall 2-5 spots on the overall.
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer

Postby kanezfan11 » Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:49 pm

Kensat30 wrote:Overall the list looks not bad, but I see a lot of very strange individual rankings in there. Guys like Jake Plummer and Matt Hasselbeck in the 20 range by a few people? Aaron Brooks universally ranked in the teens when he has never had a finish outside the top8. Brett Favre ranked 15th?

I'm ok with the first 6 or 7 guys on the rankings, but after that it gets a little messy.... One guy gives a person a bad ranking and they can fall 2-5 spots on the overall.

Favre at #15 looks to be under my ranks, but I don't remember putting him that low. :-?
kanezfan11
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby MadScott » Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:44 pm

Evolution wrote:I'm actually pretty ticked about this whole process, since I was supposed to be a part of it.

What happened to the deadline being June 4th? Why did it magically disappear? I am REALLY BUZY with other stuff that I'm putting together, and I finally clear a late night to get this done and it ends up being posted without me and at least 1 other member knowing the deadline had been moved up.

Honestly, that's a bad deal nebbie, and this is by no means a discredit to those of you who got your rankings in early. Good job you guys, poor leadership nebbie. ;-D :-t

Yeah, kudos to the members that ended up working on this. It's too bad that the date got messed up for submission because several lists were left off of these rankings which would have only served to firm these up and give them perhaps a greater balance and validity.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mtryanks12 » Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:46 pm

MadScott wrote:
Evolution wrote:I'm actually pretty ticked about this whole process, since I was supposed to be a part of it.

What happened to the line being June 4th? Why did it magically disappear? I am REALLY BUZY with other stuff that I'm putting together, and I finally clear a late night to get this done and it ends up being posted without me and at least 1 other member knowing the line had been moved up.

Honestly, that's a bad deal nebbie, and this is by no means a discredit to those of you who got your rankings in early. Good job you guys, poor leadership nebbie. ;-D :-t

Yeah, kudos to the members that ended up working on this. It's too bad that the date got messed up for submission because several lists were left off of these rankings which would have only served to firm these up and give them perhaps a greater balance and validity.

I was supposed to be in it too, and I PM'es neb a while ago to clarify my position but he never responded. :-t Oh well, these rankings are better than mine.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby nebbie2004 » Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:51 pm

Please Lock this thread, Moderator, Complete rankings here:

http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/foru ... p?t=135322

Thanks, Nebbie.
nebbie2004 Beginner
General Manager
General Manager