Russia warns US about weapons in space - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Russia warns US about weapons in space

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby hastur » Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:30 pm

I've heard the term "nuclear holocaust" used before. I think the media made it up, and we all know what brainiacs the media are! They will do/say/print ANYTHING to turn a buck. The thing is, I almost can't hold them completely responsible. The public loves to hear/read sensationism. How else can "People" and "The National Star" be in such big circulation? If the general public would just get off their lazy ass and grow a brain, most of what is bad(America's education system is one of the worst in the world/political corruption/environmental rape) in the world would be solved. But, NOOOOOO, the media chooses to report superficial nonsense and the public eats it up!

*whew*.......what were we talking about?
Go Cowboys!
hastur
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Postby airraid81 » Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:09 pm

Noone can take on America and Bush! We have the authurita!
America! F*** ya! (It's from Team America. You should see it if you haven't already.)
NFL=No Fun Leauge
NFL=No Farting League
NFL=Nude Freaks League
NFL=Nothing For Losers
NFL=Non-Fierce Lions (Det)
NFL=Nat'l Frog League
Him name is Hopkin Green, where is he?!
airraid81
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Sixxgunn » Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:14 pm

airraid81 wrote:Noone can take on America and Bush! We have the authurita!
America! F*** ya! (It's from Team America. You should see it if you haven't already.)

I may or may not have made it to that point, I wasn't really paying attention. After about 20 minutes I decided to throw that piece of crap in the trash. After the genious of South Park, I was really expecting more.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby Calyxes » Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:26 pm

Newsflash: Any country that has nuclear weapons has authority. Russia has the most next to us.

Actually Russia has more nukes than we do. Almost by a two to one margin. They good thing about the U.S. nukes is that we have multiple war head rockets. So do the Russians but theres are out dated compared to ours.

If we do start putting nukes into space, then we could have a problem with Russia selling their technology or materials on the black market. 34=sweetness is right, no country would want to nukes us because we would do the same thing back. Where he is wrong though is if we anger Russia and they give terrorist materials. How can you strike back against an enemy with no country?
Calyxes
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 6)

Postby airraid81 » Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:37 pm

If Russia gives terrorists missles and they end up using them on us, they would have to do that with another country's support.
NFL=No Fun Leauge
NFL=No Farting League
NFL=Nude Freaks League
NFL=Nothing For Losers
NFL=Non-Fierce Lions (Det)
NFL=Nat'l Frog League
Him name is Hopkin Green, where is he?!
airraid81
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Calyxes » Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:43 pm

If Russia gives terrorists missles and they end up using them on us, they would have to do that with another country's support.

The terrorist would not use the missles. They would use the guts of the missle. They would not have the tools to send the missle over here, thus they would have to find a way to set if off in the United States. No state would be needed for that. I am sure that they would love to do it and would not have a hard time finding people to do it.
Calyxes
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 6)

Postby portisfan24 » Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:52 pm

Id say its China we have to worry about. They are poised to become the new superpower of the world, and I doubt you Americans are going to give up that position without a fight. :-b
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby IRON CHEF » Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:58 pm

Cold War Redux huh? Putin and Bush both need to reconsider their policies and actions...more conflict(or threatened conflict) is the last thing we need.

...some know me as pomplona's finest...
IRON CHEF
General Manager
General Manager

Re: Russia warns US about weapons in space

Postby 34=Sweetness » Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:53 pm

maddog60 wrote:
Flockers wrote:I called it, Bush it gonna start a damn Nuclear Holocaust. See you guys in Canada!

Please enlighten me, but what in God's name is a Nuclear Holocaust? A holocaust would imply mass genocide intentionally carried out, yet if there's a nuclear war we're all screwed, no genocide. Or were you just throwing the word in there for sensationalism?

Its another term for nuclear winter. In the event of full scale nuclear war, if enough devices were detonated, the radioactive particles would kill most of the plant life, along with all the dust and ash blocking out the sun. Without the plants, and the deadly radiation, most life on Earth would die. Including people, more than likely. Not cockroaches though, they are immune to radiation. :-b
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby creamdoorthirtyniner » Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:12 pm

Wow! 8-o Scary stuff there :-o You guys can all come take refuge at my house if something were to happen though. We could drink beer and watch hockey in the igloos, eh? ;-)
"I like rusty spooons...I like to touch them"
-Salad Fingers

Help Find a Cure for Diabetes,With a Simple Donantion to[url]http://www.jdrf.org/[/url]
You can make a difference!!
creamdoorthirtyniner
General Manager
General Manager

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk