I need some help - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

I need some help

Moderator: Football Moderators

I need some help

Postby SeaWolf » Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:49 pm

My sister is seeing this guy, and everyone but my sister thinks he is married. He lives an hour away, and she has never been to his place. He doesn't have a home phone, and his cell phone doesn't work at his home. :-? My sister is VERY close to our parents and she not been able to bring him to meet them, or me.

Is there a web site that I can use to look up personal info on someone, like home address, place of employment, if married, etc? I very much want to kick his a$$ if he is married. 1) I don't like poeple whop cheat anyway and 2) it's my sister.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby portisfan24 » Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:54 pm

Wasnt there a thread posted not too long ago that had all sorts of info like that? Im not much of an archivist, but I shall see what I can do.
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SeaWolf » Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:55 pm

portisfan24 wrote:Wasnt there a thread posted not too long ago that had all sorts of info like that? Im not much of an archivist, but I shall see what I can do.

That only had address if I'm correct. Did it have more info?
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Mercer Boy » Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:57 pm

portisfan24 wrote:Wasnt there a thread posted not too long ago that had all sorts of info like that? Im not much of an archivist, but I shall see what I can do.

Yes, there was...I am trying to find it, but I don't really know what to look for. :-o. I wish I could remember who posted it.

You can always hire a PI or something... :-o
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby portisfan24 » Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:58 pm

portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby airraid81 » Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:00 pm

There are many sites to find addresses, but the free ones don't have all that much data in them and don't give much info.
Probably the best free one is http://www.switchboard.com
If you care enough to pay, check out http://www.intelis.com or http://www.publicrecordfinder.com/
NFL=No Fun Leauge
NFL=No Farting League
NFL=Nude Freaks League
NFL=Nothing For Losers
NFL=Non-Fierce Lions (Det)
NFL=Nat'l Frog League
Him name is Hopkin Green, where is he?!
airraid81
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby kanezfan11 » Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:25 pm

All those things you said are pretty shady, if you find out he's married, make sure you kick his ass and make sure his (hypothetical) wife finds out also so he's kicked out on the street and feels like a loser.
kanezfan11
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Calyxes » Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:07 pm

You should beat him down!

You can order a walking list from the secratary of state. They are used for politicians when the go knocking on your door. If gives the names of everyone in the home if the voted or are registered to vote.
Calyxes
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 6)

Re: I need some help

Postby Flockers » Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:32 pm

SeaWolf wrote:My sister is seeing this guy, and everyone but my sister thinks he is married. He lives an hour away, and she has never been to his place. He doesn't have a home phone, and his cell phone doesn't work at his home. :-? My sister is VERY close to our parents and she not been able to bring him to meet them, or me.

Is there a web site that I can use to look up personal info on someone, like home address, place of employment, if married, etc? I very much want to kick his a$$ if he is married. 1) I don't like poeple whop cheat anyway and 2) it's my sister.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

I recommend using frozen paintballs and a wrist rocket to regulate him. Make sure his wife finds out too.
Last edited by Flockers on Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby mtryanks12 » Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:25 pm

if this is really important to you, be sure to pay some $$ to get the real truth.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Next

Return to General Talk