The WWE Draft Lottery. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

The WWE Draft Lottery.

Moderator: Football Moderators

The WWE Draft Lottery.

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:04 pm

Im not sure how many of you still regularly watch wrestling but tommorrows Raw is gonna be huge. they are starting their annual draft lottery that will last a month. should be interesting seeing who stays and who goes. theyve really been tipping that christian is going to smackdown, which would be bogus because all i watch is raw and christian could end up being an awsome heel. id like to see carlito cool and angle come to raw but theyre both probably staying put. should be a good watch regardless.
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:15 pm

I might think Jericho goes with Christian..just since he allegedly has been so busy...

I wouldn't be surprised to see Carlito and Cena come to Raw though...Somehow...Oh well, WTH do I know! haha..
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby nebbie2004 » Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:21 pm

So, How long ago has it been seen Wrestling On TV like WWF, Old WCW, or any of the others been real?

Been So Long ago, I forget. :-P

I stopped watching Wrestling all together after the Bash at the Beach in 1996 (if you guys remember your Wrestling History, that's where Hulk Hogan joined NWO for the first time) :-t

Ahh, the memories, fake ones too. :-b
nebbie2004 Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby A2theIzzo » Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:29 pm

wow, i used to watch when it was still called WWF, those were when they had the good people. Now its a bunch of wannabee's in my opinion.
A2theIzzo
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby whoseyourdaddy12 » Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:02 am

i would love to see the undertaker come to raw and scare the hell out of orton every monday night ( orton used to be one of my fav untill he did all that crazy stuff) but i kno that wont ever happen

i would also like to see JBL "I quit" come over to raw so batista can kick his A$$(if he came over would the cabinet come with him?)
whoseyourdaddy12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Redskins Win » Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:54 am

That whole raw smackdown is a joke it's such a marketing scam
but I watch anyway ;-D
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:02 am

Redskins Win wrote:That whole raw smackdown is a joke it's such a marketing scam
but I watch anyway ;-D

Yep probably a few of the people requested the change, and they are making it more dramatic for ratings..
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Mercer Boy » Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:27 am

This draft lottery will be just as pointless as the last one - there will be one Superstar that goes over, and the rest will be scrubs that very few people care about.

I am fairly certain that Christian will go to Smackdown and Kurt Angle will come to RAW. After that, it will probably be stupid guys going over like Chris Masters or Mark Jindrak. I can't watch Smackdown due to my boondock location that doesn't have a UPN within 60 miles, so I couldn't care less about losing the scrubs. If I get Angle, I will be a happy person. ;-D
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby CharginBrowns » Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:39 am

Wrestling is one of the funniest things on TV. Seriously- for entertainment value, if you have nothing else to do (now that 24 is over), watch some of it...you will get a chuckle at least a couple times.
The funniest thing is when people take it seriously. A buddy of mine was in calgary, and got free tix for last weeks (I think?) RAW. He sported a sign that said "WRESTLING IS FAKE" in gigantic letters. Needless to say, he got it taken away within minutes, but it was still hilarious. His sign offended a number of intense fans, and it got their mullets all frizzy. For the rest of the show, he just repeated "JOHN CENA WOULD KILL ANY OF THESE WRESTLERS. JOHN CENA IS THE BEST WRESTLER EVER", etc.

...on another note, John Cena has a rap album...wha????????
CharginBrowns
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Sixxgunn » Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:41 am

Meh. I gave up on this wrestling stuff awhile back. They can't seem to get a clue what the fans really want, and when they do, the superstar becomes too big for the game and ruins it (See the Rock, Jeff Hardy). JBL is gay...Bradshaw rocked. Why ruin a perfectly good character? Because Vince McMahon is a has been on a power trip and just doesn't get it anymore. XFL proved that.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Next

Return to General Talk