German man's expensive potty stop - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

German man's expensive potty stop

Moderator: Football Moderators

German man's expensive potty stop

Postby Flockers » Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:43 pm

BERLIN - Visiting the toilet can be a costly business as a man in Germany discovered when he stopped to relieve himself and forgot 30,000 euros (about $37,000) he was taking to the bank for his bosses, authorities said on Monday.

Police said the 29-year-old took five minutes to realize he he had left the envelope containing the cash inside a plastic bag on the floor of the public toilet. But when he returned, the bag was gone.

“He wasn’t insured and it looks like he will be liable,” said a police spokesman in the town of Aschaffenburg, southeast of Frankfurt.

“We’re always a bit suspicious when we hear these kinds of stories but this one appears to be genuine.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8120422/
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:28 pm

what a dumb a**. how can you just forget about 37, 000 dollars :-?
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby kanezfan11 » Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:38 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:what a dumb a**. how can you just forget about 37, 000 dollars :-?

He probably pocketed it thinking there'd be a way he'll get away with it. In a couple of days I'll GUARANTEE another story on this and how he stole it. Unless ofcourse he really is THAT stupid...
kanezfan11
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:49 pm

the thing is they said he is liable, they were uninsured, and will have to pay it back anyways, so why even bother taking it :-?
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mtryanks12 » Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:26 pm

LOL, wicked funny. The only thing i've ever lost in a toilet was my yankees hat. I was on a coach bus to the yanks game a few years back and i was going pee when the bus hit a speed bump. My hat fell off and landed in the toilet. :,-(
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:44 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:LOL, wicked funny. The only thing i've ever lost in a toilet was my yankees hat. I was on a coach bus to the yanks game a few years back and i was going pee when the bus hit a speed bump. My hat fell off and landed in the toilet. :,-(

it went where it belonged....kind of ironic }:-)
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby kanezfan11 » Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:00 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:LOL, wicked funny. The only thing i've ever lost in a toilet was my yankees hat. I was on a coach bus to the yanks game a few years back and i was going pee when the bus hit a speed bump. My hat fell off and landed in the toilet. :,-(

8-o
kanezfan11
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby myintrotoletyouknow » Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:05 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:

god thats hilarious
myintrotoletyouknow
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:07 pm

sorry kanez :-/ i know how it feels to have to root for the same team as mtr.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:10 pm

myintrotoletyouknow wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:

god thats hilarious

Yeah it is...That is funny stuff :-)
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Next

Return to General Talk