MADDEN 2005 Owner Mode/Franchise Accomplishments - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

MADDEN 2005 Owner Mode/Franchise Accomplishments

Moderator: Football Moderators

MADDEN 2005 Owner Mode/Franchise Accomplishments

Postby cardiac cats » Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:31 pm

I can't be the only person addicted to the simulation side of the madden series. It's a very satisfying feeling to have a successful team after spending all that time and work working the cap, drafting key players, signing Free Agents, doing ALL those damn training camps :-o, for 30 full years mind you... Anyways post any stats your proud of or shocked by here- from individual player statistics, career statistical numbers, superbowl victories, perfect seasons, etc. etc. anything you can think of. Here is a list from my recent franchise: All normal owner mode/franchise rules apply, with me also doing training camps, pretty standard stuff. And for the record, NO games were played by me.... anyways enjoy(it's kinda long)!

New York Jets(30 years)

I won 14 superbowls, that's gotta be some kind of record!
Lost 5 so advanced to a total of 19 outta 30 years... 14-5 overall record, very nice.
Better yet I advanced to 13 straight superbowls at one point!!! and within all that craziness I had a streak of 5 straight superbowl victories followed by a loss followed by a 3 peat then a loss then one more victory followed by 2 straight losses(9-4 within the streak). I also had 2 different 2 peats at the end of my franchise. Overall, 17 of my final 19 years I was in the superbowl! I hope that made sense ;-D confusing I know...

Another thing I wrote down was my cash assets. I was making some serious dough. FINAL cash assets $3.102 BILLION, beat that.

random stats:I had 2 different WR's who each earned back 2 back League MVP's. One of them was almost the greatest ever--- Lance Ricks(Virginia) 13 pro bowls... had 1,488 career receptions for 20,042 yds. with 177 receiving TD's( plus 5 more rushing)... that's just sick, check out jerry rice's numbers- eerily similar. Also, he had the most receptions I've ever seen in one single season on this game with 132 one year. One more tasty tidbit, I completed a perfect season with the jets as well(19-0)!

General random stats: most picks I've ever seen in one year- 19(by the computer). Most overall league MVPs I've seen- 4 (I believe, could be 5) by several different players of mine over different franchises.

WHEW, that's it... I'm gonna go curl up in the fetal position and suck on my thumb now 8-o. I seriously think I'm addicted... "shudders"
cardiac cats
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Flockers » Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:32 pm

Yeah, I love to play the games, but I like to simulate and mess with stats and my stadium even more. Maybe I'll post my Chiefs stuff later this week.
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Video Games