New Channel - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

New Channel

Moderator: Football Moderators

New Channel

Postby Redskins Win » Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:07 am

Not sure if this has been posted but . . . Direct TV has a new channel, it's 250 it's a Fox Reality channel called real.
Not a lot of variety on there, endless episodes of last comic standing, Dat Phan telling same joke over and over again :-t
But last nite was the celeberty boxing Gregg Brady vs. Danny Partridge, Vanilla Ice vs. Wha Cho Talkin bout Willis, and the main event Tanya Harding vs can't remeber her name the big nose chick that serviced Clinton. Nonetheless it was classsic ;-D
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: New Channel

Postby Goatwhacker » Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:32 am

Redskins Win wrote:But last nite was the celeberty boxing Gregg Brady vs. Danny Partridge, Vanilla Ice vs. Wha Cho Talkin bout Willis, and the main event Tanya Harding vs can't remeber her name the big nose chick that serviced Clinton.

That would be Paula Jones. I saw that episode, it was hilarious. Jones kept running away like "don't hit me in the nose!". Whether she actually serviced Clinton is hard to say, the trial accused him of sexual harassment.
Goatwhacker
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Sixxgunn » Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:48 pm

The bad part of this channel is that they play like entire seasons in a row. You'll watch 6 hours of the Bachelor. I hate reality though, so there isn't much I want to see, but the Celeb Boxing was kinda cool.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:49 pm

Yeah my wife liked watching Last Comic Standing ALL weekend long. :~(
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby MadScott » Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:16 pm

Yeah I mentioned this briefly in the "Dancing with the Stars" thread. It's amazing that they are going to have a whole channel dedicated to this genre. The whole first weekend was Joe Millionaire. :-?
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby catch22 » Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:21 pm

that celebrity boxing sweet. Every fight was so lopsided though. Partridge killed little brady.....i felt bad for Greg Brady.
"If you're playing a poker game and you look around the table and can't tell who the sucker is.......... it's you."

How 'bout them Cowboys!!!!
catch22
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to General Talk