Encounters of a Ghostly Kind... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Encounters of a Ghostly Kind...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Flockers » Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:12 pm

34=Sweetness wrote:While I have a slight problem believing you because of your past, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Definitely freaky stuff here.

Yeah, I was assuming someone would say this. It's cool if you don't believe me, but you should come to her house sometime. It'll make you a believer.
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Flockers » Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:12 am

creamdoorthirtyniner wrote:That's horrible. I feel bad for them :,-( Scary stuff indeed :-o

Yeah, I felt sick when she was telling me this.
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby MadScott » Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:23 pm

Guttpuppy wrote:Me and some friends have gone ghost-hunting a few times at Gettysburg battlefield and have witnessed/heard some pretty spooky stuff.
I think this would be interesting as hell to do.

If anyone ever goes to New Orleans, take a Haunted walking tour of the French Quarter. It is probably the most informative historical tour of the city that you'll get plus you get insight into some of what really makes NO tick.

I've also visited the Hotel del Coronado in San Diego, CA, supposedly home to one of the most intense hauntings in the US. I actually went into the bedroom that has been chronicled on several TV shows. Instant chill as you enter the room.

Flockers, that's an incredible story to be sure. Our family farm is out in a similarly rural area as you are describing and there are legends out the yin-yang there about different spirits that are still around.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Flockers » Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:08 pm

MadScott wrote:
Guttpuppy wrote:Me and some friends have gone ghost-hunting a few times at Gettysburg battlefield and have witnessed/heard some pretty spooky stuff.
I think this would be interesting as hell to do.

If anyone ever goes to New Orleans, take a Haunted walking tour of the French Quarter. It is probably the most informative historical tour of the city that you'll get plus you get insight into some of what really makes NO tick.

I've also visited the Hotel del Coronado in San Diego, CA, supposedly home to one of the most intense hauntings in the US. I actually went into the bedroom that has been chronicled on several TV shows. Instant chill as you enter the room.

Flockers, that's an incredible story to be sure. Our family farm is out in a similarly rural area as you are describing and there are legends out the yin-yang there about different spirits that are still around.

My aunt couldn't find anything on it in the papers or anything, but she asked an elderly family, both are pushing 100 years old that lives near them about past families that have lived there with little girls, and the wife told her the story about that. I can't vouch to the story's complete truthfulness, but I just passed on what I was told.

I too took the story with a grain of salt.
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Previous

Return to General Talk