All-Hilarious Team! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

All-Hilarious Team!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Jagfan21 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:03 pm

Danny Wuerrful 1996 Heisman Trophy Winner for the Florida Gators

Rex Grossman will throw more TD's than Joey Harrington.
Jagfan21
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:25 pm

Jagfan21 wrote:Danny Wuerrful 1996 Heisman Trophy Winner for the Florida Gators

This guy is anything but a headcase. He's an ordained Christian minister and a role model cititzen from last I'd heard. He might have been a bit of a bust as a QB, but that doesn't make his eligible for this team.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:29 pm

ShoelessJoe wrote:and then whoever was the coach when they said this, I don't remember who that colts coach was but: "Who the Hell is Mel Kiper Jr. I'll Pick whoever the hell I want to"

That would be former Colts GM, Bill Tobin who said that. There's good reason why he's no longer around these days. With great selections like; Jeff George, Trev Alberts, Steve Emtman, Quentin Coryatt and Sean Dawkins in the 1st round, it's no wonder Bill Tobin is jobless these days.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Kensat30 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:26 pm

You forgot Bam Morris, he is pretty close to a FB. Nate Newton didn't make the cut?
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer

Postby daullaz » Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:57 pm

Was Eugene Robinson the Falcon that got busted for soliciting an undercover cop for prostitution before the Super Bowl? Cause the guy that did that just came to my mind, but I think that was him, and he's already on the list.
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 38)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby MadScott » Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:01 pm

daullaz wrote:Was Eugene Robinson the Falcon that got busted for soliciting an undercover cop for prostitution before the Super Bowl? Cause the guy that did that just came to my mind, but I think that was him, and he's already on the list.

Yeah, within days of being named the NFL man of the year no less. :-b
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:16 pm

Kensat30 wrote:You forgot Bam Morris, he is pretty close to a FB.

May as well add a KR/PR to our team. Tamarick Vanover got in trouble with Morris for the following deal gone wrong...

Former NFL Player Sentenced to 30 Months in Prison
On June 28, 2001, in Kansas City, Missouri, Byron "Bam" Morris was sentenced to 30 months imprisonment, and fined $10,000 for conspiracy to distribute marijuana and conspiracy to commit money laundering. Morris is a former Kansas City Chiefs running back.

Beginning in February 1999, Morris and two other co-conspirators conspired to distribute marijuana in Missouri and Kansas. The trafficking was financed by Morris’s former Kansas City Chiefs teammate, Tamarick Vanover, who told Morris that he needed help in satisfying a $99,000 debt to the IRS. Morris pleaded guilty to the violations on August 14, 2000. Vanover pleaded guilty on February 22, 2000, to one count of aiding and abetting the sale of a stolen vehicle that had crossed a state line. On November 16, 2000, he was sentenced to two months imprisonment, two months home detention, and ordered to pay a $10,000 fine.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Previous

Return to Football Talk