Sanders Officially Signs with the Ravens... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Sanders Officially Signs with the Ravens...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby MadScott » Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:51 am

VaderFin wrote:Sanders=The greatest flag football player of all time!!
LMAO!

Words from a coach that Deion will never hear:

"Way to stick your hat in there son!"

There's no doubt that Deion is going to Canton.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby thatohiosportsfan » Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:09 am

davidmarver wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:you guys can clown him all you want... but you wont be clowning when that secondary dominates everyone next year.

Reed
Rolle
McCallister
Demps
Sanders

Kyle Boller evens things out :-b .

...Couldn't have said it better myself...

There's two problems here...one...you mentioned Will Demps, who may be extremely buff, but he's not that good...

Then you had to mention Deion Sanders and how it's ironic that Cleveland fans rip on defensive players...Well, we rip on players like Deion because he's extremely old, and for those 3 int's he probably got burned a lot more times than I can mention...

Deion Sanders...not quite making that Ravens defense unstoppable...the other 3 (Rolle, McAllister, and Reed)....are

Andra Davis...5th in the league in tackles and doesn't make the pro bowl over....Al Wilson???!!!!
...absurd
thatohiosportsfan
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby RayVins » Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:24 pm

thatohiosportsfan wrote:
davidmarver wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:you guys can clown him all you want... but you wont be clowning when that secondary dominates everyone next year.

Reed
Rolle
McCallister
Demps
Sanders

Kyle Boller evens things out :-b .

...Couldn't have said it better myself...

There's two problems here...one...you mentioned Will Demps, who may be extremely buff, but he's not that good...

Then you had to mention Deion Sanders and how it's ironic that Cleveland fans rip on defensive players...Well, we rip on players like Deion because he's extremely old, and for those 3 int's he probably got burned a lot more times than I can mention...

Deion Sanders...not quite making that Ravens defense unstoppable...the other 3 (Rolle, McAllister, and Reed)....are

its amazing to see CLE fans running their mouths still...

will demps is good role player, thats all we ask him to be. he is one of the strongest guys on the team, has decent speed, tackles well, and comes very cheap as he was an undrafted walk-on.

deion sanders, aside from the stupid penalty last season, covered better, got burned less, and played better than any member of the CLE secondary last season.

he got an INT covering coles playing WAS and another INT covering lee evans playing BUF.

the guy is one of the best CBs of all time and still has the speed to compete in the NFL, as proven last season. try actually knowing what you ar talking about before saying sanders got burned last season, not to mention remember that you are a browns fan...
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:45 pm

thatohiosportsfan wrote:

last time i checked sanders had more big game experience than any of the guys on your entire team. dont tell me he doesnt bring leadership and experience at the least..which is an important thing when you have a shot at playoffs/super bowl. i wouldnt expect you to understand that since you cant expect your team to even see the light of a wild card spot.

deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby MadScott » Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:53 pm

It's official, they took Deion's pick and put it in the 2005 Raven's media guide:

I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:12 pm

MadScott wrote:It's official, they took Deion's pick and put it in the 2005 Raven's media guide:

That's awesome. :-b ;-D Still the best piece of burnt toast in the NFL.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Goatwhacker » Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:29 pm

davidmarver wrote:Maybe he'll get a tackle this season. :-b .

Sorry, can't stand Deion. So incredibly irritating.

Agreed. I always hope somebody will blindside him during one of his little prances.
Goatwhacker
General Manager
General Manager

Previous

Return to Football Talk