*COMPLETE* 2005 June Cafe Player Rankings - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

*COMPLETE* 2005 June Cafe Player Rankings

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby J2thez929 » Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:12 pm

34=Sweetness wrote:Nice list. I'm sure I'll be using it. Bookmarked. ;-D

Can someone fill me in on how you can save this thread to the "favorites" here at the Cafe
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Keyser_WV » Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:49 pm

I hear what you guys are saying and it does make sense but I still disagree.

Guess we'll have to wait and see how it pans out.

Just to put it out there, I think Suggs and Bennett will produce enough to crack your starting lineup Plindsey ;-D
Keyser_WV
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby MadScott » Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:50 pm

J2thez929 wrote:

Can someone fill me in on how you can save this thread to the "favorites" here at the Cafe
J, look in the lower left hand corner of the thread, just after the last post. You should see a link there that says "Add to favorites", click on it.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby J2thez929 » Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:07 pm

MadScott wrote:
J2thez929 wrote:

J, look in the lower left hand corner of the thread, just after the last post. You should see a link there that says "Add to favorites", click on it.

Ohh, thats Mad. I could never find that till now ;-D
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Plindsey88 » Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:01 pm

Keyser_WV wrote:I hear what you guys are saying and it does make sense but I still disagree.

Guess we'll have to wait and see how it pans out.

Just to put it out there, I think Suggs and Bennett will produce enough to crack your starting lineup Plindsey ;-D

LOL.... Not my line-up....

Both guys will share carries.... Neither guy will be the goal line back on their squad....

Aside from that, I drafted them both last year in my money league, and those two decisions are what cost me my championship.... So to hell with Michael Bennett and Lee Suggs.... LOL....

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:36 pm

Plindsey88 wrote:So to hell with Michael Bennett and Lee Suggs.... LOL....

Don't you cuss my players out like that dude. Course I only have Bennett who can't walk and chew gum at the same time. :-)
Last edited by SwiperNoSwiping on Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Sixxgunn » Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:21 pm

Wow...sweet list. As always, a couple discrepencies, but nothing that gets my panties in a bunch. Now I think I'll reverse the order and "forget" my cheatsheet at my friends houses.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby MadScott » Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:29 pm

Sixxgunn wrote:Wow...sweet list. As always, a couple discrepencies, but nothing that gets my panties in a bunch. Now I think I'll reverse the order and "forget" my cheatsheet at my friends houses.

Everyone will have a bit of a discrepency here or there, but this list a nice basis from which to start from.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:20 pm

Keyser_WV wrote:Man Deluxe, you sound a little fired up there.

naw bro..i wasnt mad at all...sometimes things come across that way in a forum when they shouldnt. i was in a hurry getting ready for work and didnt write out everything i wanted to say...but plindsey summed it up exactly. LJ just has more upside. i believe my rankings of those guys were all very close anyways. no biggie tho...if we all agreed on everything, fantasy wouldnt be as fun ;-D for the record...now that suggs is the starter, i wouldnt hesistate taking him before LJ in a redraft...but not bennett.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Keyser_WV » Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:21 pm

After being here almost a year I definately know you have to have thick skin sometimes.

I love the CAFE though. Best FF info anywhere.

I am a bit of a risk taker too. In a re-draft I would probably reach a little for Suggs and Bennett based on upside.
Keyser_WV
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk