Latest CBS Expert Mock - June 7 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Latest CBS Expert Mock - June 7

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby mtryanks12 » Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:56 am

These guys aren't experts at all!! If they have C-pep in the first round and Ahman at the #4 pick overall, then there is no readson to read any further. :-t Maybe our 2005 cafe starting lineup can become the new yahoo fantasy experts or CBS experts, cause we would make much better decisions.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Cornbread Maxwell » Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:45 am

Priscoe is a joke - period. He's simply clueless. Its not just this mock - its in every column he writes. To me he's easily the worst of all the socalled experts.
Cornbread Maxwell
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertSweet 16 Survivor

Postby bellybrother » Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:00 am

i do like fabiano's draft relatively well. being able to get lewis and deuce is pretty big. but what about ronnie brown in the fourth? and taking delhomme so soon after hasselbeck, did he need to do that? i'm picking 11th so that all interests me. although i'm pretty sure i'm not gonna be able to get lewis and deuce at my draft.
bellybrother
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby whoseyourdaddy12 » Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:26 am

8-o 8-o 8-o
whoseyourdaddy12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Redskins Win » Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:42 am

Really this seems to be a not so bad mock, I mean really how many of these did those idiots do before reporting on this one.
I think eric mack and gregg ambrosius had pretty solid drafts.
Me . . I would be torn if i had the #1 pick but I think I would take P Manning he's gonna put up the biggest numbers week after week.
that said . . . Prisco is a reterd
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Mercer Boy » Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:53 am

Redskins Win wrote:Really this seems to be a not so bad mock, I mean really how many of these did those idiots do before reporting on this one.
I think eric mack and gregg ambrosius had pretty solid drafts.
Me . . I would be torn if i had the #1 pick but I think I would take P Manning he's gonna put up the biggest numbers week after week.
that said . . . Prisco is a reterd

No way in heck would you see me doing this even with 6 point TD's and 25 yards passing. Because he did that, his starting RB's are Chris Brown who could break down at any moment and Warrick Dunn who is decent but a borderline #2 RB due to vulturing by Duckett and Vick. He also got Staley who is basically a combination of the two other guys he picked. He's taking a huge risk thinking that Manning will do what he did last year (and he's just not going to...he's just not...even if he does ;-) ).

No love for Adam Caplan's draft? He got D. Davis, Rudi, and McNabb. Very solid parts at key positions. He gave up a little on WR's, but you can find WR's on the wire because a bunch always bomb. Clayton should have a good year, plus the one point for receptions will help him there. Colbert could also come up big this year...good 10th round pick I think.
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:15 am

Mercer Boy wrote:No love for Adam Caplan's draft? He got D. Davis, Rudi, and McNabb. Very solid parts at key positions. He gave up a little on WR's, but you can find WR's on the wire because a bunch always bomb. Clayton should have a good year, plus the one point for receptions will help him there. Colbert could also come up big this year...good 10th round pick I think.

Caplan had a pretty solid draft...I do agree Mercer. Clayton and Colbert don't scare me too much, but his RB and QB make up some of the slack.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk