Jimi Hendrix's home to be demolished - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Jimi Hendrix's home to be demolished

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Flockers » Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:19 pm

Plindsey88 wrote:
SeaWolf wrote:
34=Sweetness wrote:
SeaWolf wrote:No I'm not a rock and roll type of person. Some of it is OK, but most of it, IMO, is garbage. :-P

Went to the EMP (Experience Music Project) for the first time over Memorial Weekend. I was bored out of my mind. Now the SciFi Museum next door.... ;-D

Now it is. But back in the day, Hendrix, Stones, the Doors, etc. What music do you like?

I like the 80's and 90's hip hop type of music (C+C Music Factory, Paula Abdul). I like some country (Twain and Keith).

Mother of Christ....

I certainly hope you're kidding....

You did NOT just say you like C and C Music Factory over Jimi Hendrix, did you? :-t

Don't forget Paula Abdul.
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SeaWolf » Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:10 pm

Plindsey88 wrote:[Mother of Christ....

You did NOT just say you like C and C Music Factory over Jimi Hendrix, did you? :-t

Yes I did. :-D There is a ton of other musicians that I would put ahead of Hendrix. To each thier own.
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby myintrotoletyouknow » Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:26 pm

Plindsey88 wrote:
SeaWolf wrote:
34=Sweetness wrote:
SeaWolf wrote:No I'm not a rock and roll type of person. Some of it is OK, but most of it, IMO, is garbage. :-P

Went to the EMP (Experience Music Project) for the first time over Memorial Weekend. I was bored out of my mind. Now the SciFi Museum next door.... ;-D

Now it is. But back in the day, Hendrix, Stones, the Doors, etc. What music do you like?

I like the 80's and 90's hip hop type of music (C+C Music Factory, Paula Abdul). I like some country (Twain and Keith).

Mother of Christ....

you just lost some serious cool points seawolf
myintrotoletyouknow
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Kensat30 » Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:37 pm

myintrotoletyouknow wrote:
Plindsey88 wrote:
SeaWolf wrote:
34=Sweetness wrote:

Mother of Christ....

you just lost some serious cool points seawolf

More like negative cool points, Hendrix rocks!#!@
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer

Postby myintrotoletyouknow » Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:03 pm

whether hes losing cool points or gaining negative cool points, he still has a bad taste in music
myintrotoletyouknow
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Plindsey88 » Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:47 pm

SeaWolf wrote:
Plindsey88 wrote:[Mother of Christ....

Yes I did. :-D There is a ton of other musicians that I would put ahead of Hendrix. To each thier own.

Hey, a lot of what I listen to is not exactly considered cool....

Willie Nelson
Randy Travis
Alan Jackson
All kinds of traditional irish music.....
etc....

But you can't even begin to compare C and C Music Factory to Jimi Hendrix....

One is a musical legend, who revolutionized the use of thousand year old instrument.... The other is a rag tag group of wanna-be has-beens who can't even sit through their own videos without laughing their asses off....

C and C Music Factory is so horrible that Vanilla Ice and Snow listen to their records when they want to feel better about themselves....

"Everybody Dance Now..." :-P

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby portisfan24 » Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:55 pm

myintrotoletyouknow wrote:whether hes losing cool points or gaining negative cool points, he still has a bad taste in music

I hope your kidding. I never listen to any of the music that you guys have mentioned so far, but who really cares? Seawolf is a cool guy.
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:11 am

"Things that make you go hmmmm" haha.. Enough said. :-)
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:25 am

LOL i think thats the first time ive ever seen C and C music factory listed as a fav group. :-)

not that i dislike them...i owned the cd back in the day...just struck me as kinda funny ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby myintrotoletyouknow » Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:53 am

portisfan24 wrote:
myintrotoletyouknow wrote:whether hes losing cool points or gaining negative cool points, he still has a bad taste in music

I hope your kidding. I never listen to any of the music that you guys have mentioned so far, but who really cares? Seawolf is a cool guy.

i dont have anything against him, i was just raggin on him for liking bad music like i would any friend of mine, especially if one of his favorite bands was c and c music factory.
myintrotoletyouknow
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk