Jimi Hendrix's home to be demolished - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Jimi Hendrix's home to be demolished

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby SeaWolf » Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:19 am

Plindsey88 wrote:
SeaWolf wrote:
Plindsey88 wrote:[Mother of Christ....

I certainly hope you're kidding....

You did NOT just say you like C and C Music Factory over Jimi Hendrix, did you? :-t

Yes I did. :-D There is a ton of other musicians that I would put ahead of Hendrix. To each thier own.

Hey, a lot of what I listen to is not exactly considered cool....

Willie Nelson
Randy Travis
Alan Jackson
All kinds of traditional irish music.....
etc....

But you can't even begin to compare C and C Music Factory to Jimi Hendrix....

One is a musical legend, who revolutionized the use of thousand year old instrument....
The other is a rag tag group of wanna-be has-beens who can't even sit through their own videos without laughing their asses off....

C and C Music Factory is so horrible that Vanilla Ice and Snow listen to their records when they want to feel better about themselves....

"Everybody Dance Now..." :-P

I don't like the style of music played by Handrix, even if he is a legend. I don't turn up the radio if I hear Elvis or the Beetles and they are legends, but if I hear music that I partied to in the 90's, then I crank up the Radio. Even if it's "Everybody Dance Now". ;-) . We all have diffent tastes. If we didn't all music would be the same.
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to General Talk