Darrell Jackson No Show - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Darrell Jackson No Show

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby catch22 » Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:07 am

He's got a cool nickname though.......DJax.
"If you're playing a poker game and you look around the table and can't tell who the sucker is.......... it's you."

How 'bout them Cowboys!!!!
catch22
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SeaWolf » Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:36 am

Posted this in the Seahawk forum.

http://www.heraldnet.com/stories/05/06/ ... ook001.cfm

Jackson's absence is a bit more mysterious, seeing as though he signed a six-year, $25 million contract before last season. Holmgren would not give the specifics of Jackson's stance, other than to say that the receiver was unhappy about something.

"I'm disappointed he's not here," Holmgren said. "He and I have talked about his reasons for not being here a lot. In his mind, it's a matter of principle."
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Kensat30 » Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:37 pm

I heard an interview with Darrell Jackson on NFL Radio the other day. Jackson is in Florida on vacation with his family at the moment and said he will be back in Seattle by training camp. He was obviously upset that KRob got cut from the team, but he knows it's a business..

Why not take a vacation, when technically mini camps are NOT mandatory and they just cut your best friend from the team. Even if he does have to take a fine, it's not like Darrell is gonna get cut or suspended or anything, they need him badly this season.
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer

Postby Nfl Fan » Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:58 pm

Kensat30 wrote:I heard an interview with Darrell Jackson on NFL Radio the other day. Jackson is in Florida on vacation with his family at the moment and said he will be back in Seattle by training camp. He was obviously upset that KRob got cut from the team, but he knows it's a business..

Why not take a vacation, when technically mini camps are NOT mandatory and they just cut your best friend from the team. Even if he does have to take a fine, it's not like Darrell is gonna get cut or suspended or anything, they need him badly this season.

Good post. Apparently those three WR's were pretty close so maybe DJ's just a little sewered because his friend pissed away a perfectly good NFL career. I expect he'll be back in good form ready to catch some friggin balls!!!!!!!!!
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)

Postby Bennett4prez » Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:07 pm

Maybe he is unhappy KRob is out of the clubhouse. I mean, if you took Peanut Butter away from Jelly, I bet they would be pretty unhappy.

(Lunch Break) ;-D
[url=http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=106] Check Us Out! A New Debate Daily![/url]

TICE FIRED!
Bennett4prez
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberWeb SupporterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby VaderFin » Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:13 pm

Robinson being cut....nice thinking....that may be the answer.
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk