How am I doing? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

How am I doing?

Moderator: Football Moderators

How am I doing?

Postby ROYBOY » Tue Sep 24, 2002 9:10 pm

zup? i need some feedback on my team, please. my league is 1qb 2rb 2wr 1te 1k 1d this is my roster: qb=brady-mcnair rb=c.dillon-s.alexander- c.portis-m.anderson- d.foster wr=d.boston-c.chambers- d.branch te=t.heap k=longwell d=san diego-pittsburgh the reason i need to hear from ya is my big names are underacheiving but i am 3-0 but i think it is a lot of luck because i have given up 41 less points than anyone else in my 12 team league. any reason to panic? it was a live draft and i have quality players, but...you tell me
ROYBOY
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guttpuppy » Tue Sep 24, 2002 9:21 pm

Branch is untested & behind Brown & Patten,drop him and at least 1 of your Denver backs(preferably both)and get yourself some better depth.There's sure to be a gem or two out there.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Petey » Tue Sep 24, 2002 9:35 pm

I would drop Anderson but not Portis yet, and pickup the best receiver available. Hang on to Branch and make sure a receiver that you'd get doesn't have the same bye week. It would be nice to have 2 decent wr to pick from when the byes come.
Petey
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Return to Football Talk