Where the rules are at, so far - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to King of the Jungle League

Where the rules are at, so far

Moderators: dream_017, Santacruzer, moochman, Football Moderators

Re: WAIVER WIRE process

Postby bigken117 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:16 pm

moochman wrote:A reminder again folks: WW is closed until 10 am on Tuesday. There were several pick-ups yesterday. There must be honor amoungst thieves, even amongst Lions fans!

D'oh! :*) I never looked at the "rule" and assumed it was locked on Sunday in the interest of fair play. When I looked and saw it unlocked I figured something else. Most likely "Sweet!"....
Jacoby Ellsbury - Official Red Sox prospect of the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!
bigken117
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Eagle EyeBaseball Mod
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Motown Blues » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:50 pm

Did I miss something? Are we back to picking up FA's before 10 AM Tuesdays? No big deal, and he probably won't be much, but I would have taken a flyer on Chatman back on Sunday, but I was honoring our setup. Are we sticking to this, or no? :-S
Motown Blues
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Postby moochman » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:10 am

Motown Blues wrote:Did I miss something? Are we back to picking up FA's before 10 AM Tuesdays? No big deal, and he probably won't be much, but I would have taken a flyer on Chatman back on Sunday, but I was honoring our setup. Are we sticking to this, or no? :-S

The waiver process has been an honor system that hasn't been honored by a few folks. It seems that it's too easy to forget the we are supposed to wait until 10 am Tuesday. Hopfully this won't be an issue next season.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby dream_017 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:36 am

This is one of the major problems that I have with Yahoo, as well as a number of others, being able to pick up FA at any time. The BLUE conference was able to get in with the Swiper plan(PLUS league), and there is the option automatically locking pick-ups. The reason I am such a fan of AOL is that their free set-up has more options than you will ever use, including a claim and WW process. I know there are other sites out there now, fleaflicker (which I have not tried), that are starting to offer similar free set-ups to AOL. I suggest we look into those(or go back to AOL) for next year and try to stay away from yahoo...but that is just my $0.02.
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 55)

Postby mutantseabass » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:31 pm

dream_017 wrote:This is one of the major problems that I have with Yahoo, as well as a number of others, being able to pick up FA at any time. The BLUE conference was able to get in with the Swiper plan(PLUS league), and there is the option automatically locking pick-ups. The reason I am such a fan of AOL is that their free set-up has more options than you will ever use, including a claim and WW process. I know there are other sites out there now, fleaflicker (which I have not tried), that are starting to offer similar free set-ups to AOL. I suggest we look into those(or go back to AOL) for next year and try to stay away from yahoo...but that is just my $0.02.

I agree with you. I have used Fleaflicker and its a good site. I say we explore our options more next season. I will once again have the time to put back into the league this coming season.

I would like to thank you, dream and Cruzer for keeping the league alive while I was MIA. You guys are aces in my book ;-D

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dream_017 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:31 pm

mutantseabass wrote:I would like to thank you, dream and Cruzer for keeping the league alive while I was MIA. You guys are aces in my book ;-D

There is no way we were going to let this league fall to the wasteside. You put in all the work getting such a great group of Lions fans together, we just did what we could to keep it going. Again, glad to see you back around ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 55)

Re: Where the rules are at, so far

Postby Mrpu » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:44 pm

looks great...So do I have a spot or are you filled?
Mrpu
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Re: Where the rules are at, so far

Postby mutantseabass » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:18 pm

If you guys need another let me know!

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to King of the Jungle League