Starting up YAHOO Total Points draft league, $55 cost!!!!!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Starting up YAHOO Total Points draft league, $55 cost!!!!!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Starting up YAHOO Total Points draft league, $55 cost!!!!!!!

Postby brian865 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:09 pm

Hello, this is Brian Harwood writing, how's it going? I am starting an unusual, yet exciting football league for the 2005 season, a total points league in which total points wins the league, not head-to-head wins and losses. The top three teams will win money plus weekly prizes will be awarded. Regular YAHOO scoring system will apply. Here is some information plus instructions to log in below... Ladies and gentlemen, the cost for the league will be $55 for the entire season. I don't know how many teams will be in the league yet....

But here is the prize pool breakdown. This is a TOTAL POINTS LEAGUE, NOT HEAD TO HEAD. But the team with the most total points (added up cumulatively over the course of the season by things such as touchdowns, yards, etc.) at the end of the season wins 60% of the pool, 30% goes to the 2nd place finisher, along with 10% for the 3rd place finisher at the end of the season. Also separate from the total pool, money will be taken out to award $10 to each TOP POINT WEEKLY POINT SCORER. Those awardings will be paid out at the end of the season... Email me for more information, BH
brian865
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds