Return to San Diego Chargers

CALDWELL FEELS GOOD!!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

CALDWELL FEELS GOOD!!!!

Postby CharginBrowns » Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:05 pm

Reche Caldwell: Knee Feels Good

RotoWire.com Staff - RotoWire.com
Monday, June 13, 2005
Update: Caldwell has been surprisingly good in minicamp on his surgically repaired knee and says that he is about 95% healthy, the San Diego Union-Tribune reports.

Recommendation: After his fourth practice in two days Caldwell says that he feels "really good." Head Coach Marty Schottenheimer added, "We're pleased with the way he's bounced back from his injury. He's working hard." Caldwell showed some big play ability at the start of 2004, with three touchdown receptions of 33 yards or longer in the Chargers' first four games, and this year could be a big one for the fourth year wideout.

Boy, if he stays healthy that would be amazing...the Chargers seem to be begging Reche to develop into a number 1.
CharginBrowns
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:48 pm

Caldwell looked really nice last season when he was healthy. I can see why they want to push him to be a #1 so badly. For most everyone living outside of San Diego, Caldwell and Parker seemed like a joke going into last season, but they've ended up looking like a nice 1-2 punch for the Chargers.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby MadScott » Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:13 am

Caldwell could be legit if he's healthy. He was producing nicely in that offense and was a nice complement to Gates and LT2. McCardell's still the #1 there I'm sure but Caldwell could push him for more catches. Parker's always been a disappointment to me.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby davidmarver » Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:16 pm

MadScott wrote:Caldwell could be legit if he's healthy. He was producing nicely in that offense and was a nice complement to Gates and LT2. McCardell's still the #1 there I'm sure but Caldwell could push him for more catches. Parker's always been a disappointment to me.

Parker went undrafted and is undersized...how could he be a disappointment with what he's done in the NFL so far. He looked great last year; very good possession reciever.
davidmarver
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Supernick » Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:30 am

lol! yeah, if he went undrafted, he can"t be a dissapointment.
Supernick
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Hockey

Return to San Diego Chargers