New Tournament of Champions League... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Classifieds

New Tournament of Champions League...

Moderator: Football Moderators

New Tournament of Champions League...

Postby christsheboygan » Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:50 pm

Looking to start a tournament of champions league with a generous payout for the Overall Champion. We will set up as many 12-team private leagues as we can for free in the yahoo fantasy leagues. We would shorten the season a few weeks to leave room for a tournament of Champions after the leagues are done. We would take the Champion and runner-up of each league and seed them in the tournament organized on a seperate website.

The Fee would be about $30 per team(register 1 team per league, as many leagues as you wish). about 60% of money would go to league prizes, and the other 40% would go to the Tournament of Champions Prize pool- to entice a large payout for the Champion, and a reasonable payout for second place.

If you are interested in signing up for a league, contact me at mailto:christsheboygan@hotmail.com.

They will be very standard leagues(online draft, head-to-head, standard scoring and normal rosters(1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1K,1D))

Any questions, either leave feedback in the forum here or contact me as well at the above e-mail address.

P.S. I estimated that if we get four 12-team leagues, that the TOC Champion would receive about $432 off of a $30 entry feem, not counting the league prize that they would win.
christsheboygan
Cheerleader
Cheerleader


Posts: 24
Joined: 14 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 19:38 hours
(and 35 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact