Today's mystery pizza topping is... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Today's mystery pizza topping is...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby mutantseabass » Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:51 pm

Nice ;-D ...This doesnt suprise me though, my wife was a cheerleader through college, told me some really strange things about camps and competitions. Chicks take cheer and pom pretty dam serious.

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby TTTBone » Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:53 pm

awwchrist wrote:I was like "oh my GAWD is that a peanut?! " And she was all like screaming "I think I see CORN!"

You can always rely on Aww...
Post of the day... month... year?
;-D
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby mtryanks12 » Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:00 pm

34=Sweetness wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:This reminds me of an old memory of 7th grade:

This one brought in deer cr@p and gave it to this kid. The kid went around the cafeteria, asking anyone if they wanted some melted chocolate.

The ironic thing is that I was the person dumb enough to give him one dollar for it. I was about to lick the ziploc, but it smelled REAL bad. :-] I was really dumb that day. :-b

So, you have no qualms about eating crap, or jumping into it. :-b

FYI, I didn't eat it. I threw it across the table into my friend's lap. Unfortunately the cr@p didn't hit him, just the ziploc, but it would be awesome if it did!
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Homeless » Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:28 pm

This thread reminds me of a really bad time in my life, I had been partying and drinking for days non stop. I finally got home, shaking, sweating, dizzy, room spinning I knew I was going to throw up, I just made it into the bathroom, my life couldnt get any worse at that point...or could it?

I threw up and pooped my pants at the same time, I barely had the strength to get up let alone clean up :,-( :-b
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby TTTBone » Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:33 pm

Homeless wrote:This thread reminds me of a really bad time in my life, I had been partying and drinking for days non stop. I finally got home, shaking, sweating, dizzy, room spinning I knew I was going to throw up, I just made it into the bathroom, my life couldnt get any worse at that point...or could it?

I threw up and pooped my pants at the same time, I barely had the strength to get up let alone clean up :,-( :-b

Wow... surprised you made it online today, you've got to be sporting a killer hang-over. :-b
Note: Clean bathroom.
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby chaindog35 » Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:34 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:
FYI, I didn't eat it. I threw it across the table into my friend's lap. Unfortunately the cr@p didn't hit him, just the ziploc, but it would be awesome if it did!

I'm glad we're not friends MTR :-)
A new forum opened up! Read about the latest "Great Debate" where YOU ask the questions. You lucky VIP, you.
http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=106
chaindog35
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby Manja » Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:37 pm

This one brought in deer cr@p and gave it to this kid. The kid went around the cafeteria, asking anyone if they wanted some melted chocolate.

The ironic thing is that I was the person dumb enough to give him one dollar for it. I was about to lick the ziploc, but it smelled REAL bad. :-] I was really dumb that day. :-b

Aren't you still in 7th grade? Or is it 8th?
Manja
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby mtryanks12 » Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:46 pm

Manja wrote:

Aren't you still in 7th grade? Or is it 8th?

now I'm in 8th. school gets out tuesday!!!!!! this incident occured last year.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Postby mtryanks12 » Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:48 pm

Homeless wrote:This thread reminds me of a really bad time in my life, I had been partying and drinking for days non stop. I finally got home, shaking, sweating, dizzy, room spinning I knew I was going to throw up, I just made it into the bathroom, my life couldnt get any worse at that point...or could it?

something like that happened to me once. I pi$$ed and cr@pped at the same time at the dolphin hotel at disneyworld. I was like 5, but I still vividly remember it. B-)
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Mercer Boy » Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:53 pm

Wow...I'm sorry, but I have to laugh at that...it's terrible, I know - but man! :-b :-b

That's just another reason why I'm never drinking. :-)
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk