Some Questions About The Cafe Games.... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cafe Games Talk

Some Questions About The Cafe Games....

Moderator: Football Moderators

Some Questions About The Cafe Games....

Postby Dirt Bag » Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:07 pm

I'm really excited for next years games to start up..they all look like great fun....well last year i didnt really get a chance to pay attention to these games, so i have a few questions about them that i didnt see answered anywhere else....

1.) Is there a limit to how many of the Cafe Games we can participate in?
2.) Is there a limit to how many people can participate in an individual Cafe Game?
3.) Do we have to keep score ourselves our does Arlo or Menyak do that somehow?

Thanks ;-D
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Some Questions About The Cafe Games....

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:33 pm

Dirt Bag wrote:1.) Is there a limit to how many of the Cafe Games we can participate in?

nope.

Dirt Bag wrote:2.) Is there a limit to how many people can participate in an individual Cafe Game?

nope.

Dirt Bag wrote:3.) Do we have to keep score ourselves our does Arlo or Menyak do that somehow?

the mods do the scoring...we just play ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dirt Bag » Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:44 am

sweet those were the 3 answers i was hoping for.. espically the third one, i would hate to do my own scoring in these things :-b :*)
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:11 pm

Dirt Bag wrote:sweet those were the 3 answers i was hoping for.. espically the third one, i would hate to do my own scoring in these things :-b :*)

probably wouldnt be a good idea for them to let us score ourselves. everyone isnt as honest as you and i are ;-) !+)
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dirt Bag » Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:53 pm

you..honest..pshh... :-b
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:50 pm

Dirt Bag wrote:you..honest..pshh... :-b

shhhhhhh dont tell :-b !+)
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Dirt Bag » Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:51 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
Dirt Bag wrote:you..honest..pshh... :-b

shhhhhhh dont tell :-b !+)

good thing they havent figured me out yet
}:-) :-b
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Postby MeShawn » Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:48 pm

DirtBag wrote:sweet those were the 3 answers i was hoping for.. espically the third one, i would hate to do my own scoring in these things

You can thank Menyak and his fancy code for that. ;-)
Sig courtesy of madaslives911.
MeShawn
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Mercer Boy » Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:00 pm

Yeah, everything should have automated scoring except Blackjack...I am not sure there's a way to do it. It would be nice if there were a way - MCG has to sit down and figure it out himself.

And as far as honesty goes...I had to edit my blackjack score twice last year to the bad because of some incorrect scoring. I would hope that if MCG has to do it again that everyone else would check their own scores and do the same. ;-D
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby MCG321 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:50 am

Mercer Boy wrote:Yeah, everything should have automated scoring except Blackjack...I am not sure there's a way to do it. It would be nice if there were a way - MCG has to sit down and figure it out himself.

And as far as honesty goes...I had to edit my blackjack score twice last year to the bad because of some incorrect scoring. I would hope that if MCG has to do it again that everyone else would check their own scores and do the same. ;-D

And, since we're speaking of the Official Cafe Archive Artist, here's a thread: http://fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/v ... highlight=
(Alright, so since it was on the first page, it's hardly in the archives, but hey, I tried).

Everyone was great with helping me score for Blackjack...honesty from the entire Cafe assured that no mistakes were made. However, I'm pretty sure menyak will have it automated for next season. ;-D
MCG321
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Return to Cafe Games Talk