Fathers Day - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Fathers Day

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Gunslinger » Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:55 am

deluxe_247 wrote:good to see you dress him fashionably. B-)

BTW gunslinger.....cute kid you have too. ;-D

swiper and madscott have been teaching me about whats it like to be a dad lately....i have more of a deep appreciation for it now 8-o !+) between poopy diapers and no sleep....its safe to say i dont think i could handle it. props to dads ;-D

Thanks guys. :)

You'd be amazed how little the 'bad' stuff phases you once it's actually your child. If it was that bad, nobody would ever have more than one (our second is due Dec. 31st).
Gunslinger
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mutantseabass » Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:58 am

Gunslinger wrote:

swiper and madscott have been teaching me about whats it like to be a dad lately....i have more of a deep appreciation for it now 8-o !+) between poopy diapers and no sleep....its safe to say i dont think i could handle it. props to dads ;-D

You'd be amazed how little the 'bad' stuff phases you once it's actually your child. If it was that bad, nobody would ever have more than one (our second is due Dec. 31st).

Totally agree with you there! When my oldest son was a baby i was holding him above me playing "superman" and he thew up in my face, mouth open. He was crackin up, made me laugh so hard. Congrats on the one on the way. December birthdays suck, mine is the 23rd and always have gotten robbed.

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Gunslinger » Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:11 am

mutantseabass wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

Totally agree with you there! When my oldest son was a baby i was holding him above me playing "superman" and he thew up in my face, mouth open. He was crackin up, made me laugh so hard. Congrats on the one on the way. December birthdays suck, mine is the 23rd and always have gotten robbed.

LOL, MSB, you're preachin' to the choir. My birthday is December 24th. :)

Of course, it WAS fun torturing my brothers by opening presents a day earlier than they got to.
}:-)
Gunslinger
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby MadScott » Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:12 am

Here's my bundle of joy...

Looks just like mommy.... :-b
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:39 am

Gunslinger wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

Of course, it WAS fun torturing my brothers by opening presents a day earlier than they got to.

Nice ;-D

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Tiki » Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:34 pm

Go dads! Some cute kids yall got. Although being a dad would suck right now!
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby creamdoorthirtyniner » Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:40 pm

Happy early father's day to all of the fathers around here who manage to post after taking care of all the work they go through. ;-D
"I like rusty spooons...I like to touch them"
-Salad Fingers

Help Find a Cure for Diabetes,With a Simple Donantion to[url]http://www.jdrf.org/[/url]
You can make a difference!!
creamdoorthirtyniner
General Manager
General Manager

Postby portisfan24 » Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:55 pm

kanezfan11 wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:Father's Day should come in late October so we could put our feet up and watch football all weekend. I get to mow the freakin' grass tomorrow.

But anyway, to all the dads out there - Happy Father's Day (weekend).

Here's my angel...

Better hope you never invite Mercer to the house. :-b

haha thats cold kanez, real cold.
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby jumpman8828 » Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:47 am

Gunslinger wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

I got you all beat. Christmas Day. Oh yeah. The worst of all birthdays. Plus everyone gets to drive before me :-P
jumpman8828
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby SeaWolf » Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:43 am

Happy Fathers Day guys.
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk