Over or Under - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Over or Under

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby J2thez929 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:43 pm

LOL! This thread is just plain gross.

But if any of you sick people are wondering I'm a fold it up and under kinda guy :-D
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8041
Joined: 6 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: C-Town, OH - Dawg Bone Country

Postby Goatwhacker » Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:45 pm

A2theIzzo wrote:TP Skills LOL, but ur wrong, ity is mich easier to tear when it goes over. In under, you have to hold the whole roll and tear.


Hold the whole roll and tear? I can tear that puppy one-handed no prob, it's all in the wrists.
Goatwhacker
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3010
Joined: 25 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Flyover Country

Postby mutantseabass » Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:50 pm

J2thez929 wrote:LOL! This thread is just plain gross.

But if any of you sick people are wondering I'm a fold it up and under kinda guy :-D


This thread rocks. ONe of my personal favorites. YOu dont like to talk about "takin the Browns to the Superbowl"??
Image

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11757
Joined: 23 Aug 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Motor City

Postby J2thez929 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:57 pm

mutantseabass wrote:
J2thez929 wrote:LOL! This thread is just plain gross.

But if any of you sick people are wondering I'm a fold it up and under kinda guy :-D


This thread rocks. ONe of my personal favorites. YOu dont like to talk about "takin the Browns to the Superbowl"??


Hardy harr harr! I was waitin for that joke :-b

But the truth is very very sad :~(
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8041
Joined: 6 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: C-Town, OH - Dawg Bone Country

Postby mutantseabass » Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:00 pm

J2thez929 wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:
J2thez929 wrote:LOL! This thread is just plain gross.

But if any of you sick people are wondering I'm a fold it up and under kinda guy :-D


This thread rocks. ONe of my personal favorites. YOu dont like to talk about "takin the Browns to the Superbowl"??


Hardy harr harr! I was waitin for that joke :-b

But the truth is very very sad :~(


IM not crackin on your Browns man, its seriously what we used to call it when we were kids.
Image

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11757
Joined: 23 Aug 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Motor City

Postby Mercer Boy » Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:14 pm

mutantseabass wrote:
J2thez929 wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:
J2thez929 wrote:LOL! This thread is just plain gross.

But if any of you sick people are wondering I'm a fold it up and under kinda guy :-D


This thread rocks. ONe of my personal favorites. YOu dont like to talk about "takin the Browns to the Superbowl"??


Hardy harr harr! I was waitin for that joke :-b

But the truth is very very sad :~(


IM not crackin on your Browns man, its seriously what we used to call it when we were kids.


Haha, I can't believe I've never heard that before... :-b

That's a pretty good one. ;-D
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 12045
Joined: 22 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New Castle, PA

Postby A2theIzzo » Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:46 pm

Goatwhacker wrote:
A2theIzzo wrote:TP Skills LOL, but ur wrong, ity is mich easier to tear when it goes over. In under, you have to hold the whole roll and tear.


Hold the whole roll and tear? I can tear that puppy one-handed no prob, it's all in the wrists.



You must have a deformed toilet paper holder then. Maybe a cutter installed right in front to create an easy tear? No one has a good enough wrist to just take one swipe and it and make a perfect tear. Espacially while going to the bathroom.
A2theIzzo
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 2981
Joined: 19 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Chino Hills, California

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:17 am

over is the only way to go....going under you can spin the roll more when trying to tear it off. plus you have to reach under the roll to grab it.
Image
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15165
Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Giggity Giggity

Postby Gunslinger » Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:05 am

A2theIzzo wrote:
Goatwhacker wrote:
A2theIzzo wrote:TP Skills LOL, but ur wrong, ity is mich easier to tear when it goes over. In under, you have to hold the whole roll and tear.


Hold the whole roll and tear? I can tear that puppy one-handed no prob, it's all in the wrists.



You must have a deformed toilet paper holder then. Maybe a cutter installed right in front to create an easy tear? No one has a good enough wrist to just take one swipe and it and make a perfect tear. Espacially while going to the bathroom.


Weirdest thread ever...

But Goatwhacker's right, you can get it one-handed when it's under. I find under much easier to deal with.
Gunslinger
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 2387
Joined: 6 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby myintrotoletyouknow » Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:57 am

i can much more easily get it one handed when its over, just have pull it down on the roll a little
Image
myintrotoletyouknow
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 289
Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Georgia

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 21:32 hours
(and 44 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact