Enlighten me please....... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Enlighten me please.......

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Enlighten me please.......

Postby Plindsey88 » Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:12 am

mutantseabass wrote:Ok i must be getting old here, but WTF is a "Holla Back Girl"??? This is killin me everytime i go into the party store to get the esssentials to life, the song is on. I think about it for a while and just get to the point where i change the lyrics to Hairy Back Squirrel. Some please enlighten me.

What, no Brady Bunch sig, too?

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby defianthart » Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:15 am

Plindsey88 wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:Ok i must be getting old here, but WTF is a "Holla Back Girl"??? This is killin me everytime i go into the party store to get the esssentials to life, the song is on. I think about it for a while and just get to the point where i change the lyrics to Hairy Back Squirrel. Some please enlighten me.

whos left still? isnt jan available?
[u]Vince Lombardi Dynasty League(cafe)[/u]
Coweta Dirty Birds: Runner-Up

[u]The Chosen Dynasty League(money)[/u]
Zoso's Ringers: Champs
defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby mutantseabass » Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:30 am

Plindsey88 wrote:

Its there was havin some problems. Now we can go for a bike ride.

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:27 am

Tiki wrote:Biggie, Tupac, Dre, Snoop, Wu-Tang Clan, NWA, Eazy-E, Pete Rock, Rakim, Jay-Z, Run DMC, De la Soul, Public enemy, Big L,Nas are the greats. Mos Def is a great rapper has potential to be great him and Talin Kweli AKA Black Star are great. Jedi Mind tricks are good. I am becoming a huge fan of MF doom. His new CD with Mad Lib Madvilliany is trippy at points gangsta at points great CD. Viktor Vaghn Vaudville is another one of his CDs it's great as well is even has a love song that is actuallly good. I would say more but I am tired and gonig to bed but I'll be back! ;-D

MF Doom is sick, I picked up Madvillainy and was not at all disappointed, one of the best CDs I've ever bought. I'd like to cop a copy of Operation Doomsday but it'll run you like $400 bucks since its so rare.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby portisfan24 » Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:45 pm

First things first, Gwen Stefani is annoying and I have no idea what a holla back girl is.

Secondly, rap does own. I havent even heard of some of these guys you guys have named though. I'm more into the Lloyd Banks and the Game shiznat.

A couple good "older" ones are Big Papa by Notorious B.I.G. and Ante Up by MOP
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby hastur » Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:51 pm

What, no love for The Fat Boys? :-)
Go Cowboys!
hastur
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Tiki » Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:04 pm

The fat boys were better in their movie they did, I am not a huge fan of their rapping.
CC if you liked Madvilliany you should pick up Viktor Vaughn Vaudville Villian, it's a little more trippy but it's still good. I am not a very big fan of Mm..Food? is was decent. Then he has another one called Venomous villian which is the most trippy rap CD I have ever listened to, it was really good when I was chopped but only decent when I was normal. I have never heard of Operation Doomsday, but if it is $400 it has to be good?
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk