Thanks to all who sent well wishes. Things are starting to get into a pattern at the Dream household and return to normal. It is still a bit of an adjustment even though you know what to expect with a second one. All are fine and I will be back around the cafe while at work.
I won a free entry ($1000) into the WCOFF draftmasters for next year!!!!
There was a competition over at "Xpertsports" that I won!! I don't know if any of you guys are familiar with the Draftmaster stuff, but you draft your team like you would for any other (12 team) league, but you cannot add or drop players, and you "best possible lineup" is submitted for you each week, and the person with the most points (from all the leagues) wins.
I have never been to Vegas before(I have to go there to draft in person), so that is very exciting for me also!
Any of you guys ever been? Any tips, advice, etc?
Oh, here are the studs that won it for me:
(I had the 1st overall selection, and (*) designates the round I took that player in)
(4) Trent Green KCC did well enough obviously, but I had hoped for a better year out of him (14) JP Losman BUF same as above, but more so
(1) LaDanian Tomlinson SDC
(7) Larry Johnson KCC
(11) Mike Anderson DEN
(8) Ricky Williams MIA these 3 guys were great steals (3) JJ Arrington ARI ughh. this guy found his way onto almost ALL of my rosters this year
(2) Chad Johnson CIN
(6) Larry Fitzgerald ARI
(18) Joey Galloway TBB
(10) Donte Stallworth NOS
(13) Justin McCareins NYJ
(15) Rod Gardner GBP a bit of a headscratcher, I though he would move into the #2 spot for Carolina...
(5) Jason Witten DAL
(9) LJ Smith PHI
(12) Chris Cooley WAS couldn't ask for a better trio for TEs
(17)Jeff Reed PIT
(20) Ola Kimrin wow. I know there wasn't much left in the 20th round but holy crap!
You want to talk never getting into a pattern try having 3 kids. Its like anarchy here. Its also like Toys r Us threw up in my house every day! I wouldnt change it for the world though, my kids are the best. Everyday one of them does something to bring a smile to your face.
"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain