Looking for Flexible, Serious Players!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Looking for Flexible, Serious Players!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Looking for Flexible, Serious Players!!

Postby destar013 » Wed Aug 20, 2003 11:09 pm

;-D I am looking for players that are flexible and that want to join a FREE fantasy football league this year. The draft is Sunday August 24th at 2pm Pacific Time. If you are interested please email me at mailto:destar013@hotmail.com. I need to fill three spots and need to know by Friday, Aug 22nd. Oh!! Did I mention that it is FREE FREE and FREE? ;-D

PS-It is a 12 team flex lineup-The live draft is 15 rounds

Here is the site link!

http://www.angelfire.com/pro/ffootball/
destar013
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Postby destar013 » Fri Aug 22, 2003 12:44 pm

Just an update!!!

I still have TWO openings...possibly more...Today is FRIDAY!

*talk about pressure* :-b

Email me if you KNOW you are going to be available on Sunday, August 24th at 2pm PST!!!!!!

Till then.... ;-)
destar013
Monday Morning Quarterback

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 03, 2003 5:20 pm

okay...so here's the update...I trusted that the people who joined would stick with the league because I asked them repeatedly if they wanted to do this over the course of the entire season...No one had a problem until 25 hours before kickoff....I have had two people bail out on the league...One of whom I have already replaced with a friend of mine....I now have one spot to fill...the players have already been selected *the jackass never showed up for the live draft so players were picked for him* and I need someone to take over the team. It's a pretty shoddy team...BUT this team really doesn't require alot of thought process and this is a FREE league so you really don't have to worry about losing anything....if you are interested please email me as soon as possible at mailto:destar013@hotmail.com

Thanks for listening to me b*tch....btw...flex lineup...15 man rosters...ORGANIZED website.....the link is below...Thanks!

http://www.angelfire.com/pro/ffootball/

Friendliness: %

Return to Classifieds