How's this for vacation? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

How's this for vacation?

Moderator: Football Moderators

How's this for vacation?

Postby Mercer Boy » Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:06 pm

So, I started vacation at the end of work on Friday. I was hoping on having a nice few days at home before I fly out to Vegas on Thursday. What's happened since then?

1) My flight got changed to Vegas...instead of leaving at 10 AM, I have to leave at 6:45 AM, which will make me have to wake up at 4 AM on Thursday. !+)

2) My car got egged last night. :-[ I have never had this happen to me before, but I think it sucks. I tried to wipe all the egg goo off my car at the gas station, but it just wouldn't come off. I suppose I have to take the hose to it or something. :-t

3) Today, in classic mtr style, I was messing around in a pile of doody. :-P

Why did I do this? :-?

Well, our sewer line has been broken for several months, and some "not so nice" smells have been coming from there for a while now. My father has wanted to fix it, but he said it would cost too much to have someone do it. Well, last week I told him I was off before my trip...big mistake. :-B Since his illness last year, he hasn't been able to do much. I basically had to dig the entire hole down to the pipe, cut the pipe off, then replace it with a new one. I still have to fill the hole back up with dirt tomorrow. That only took four hours today. :,-(

I cringe to think what else will go wrong before Thursday. Stuff like this always happens to me before a vacation. I have to go through some sort of minor ordeal before I can relax. It's very annoying, but I guess I have to learn to live with it. :-/
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mtryanks12 » Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:10 pm

:-b :-b :-b

Great minds do things that are alike. ;-D :-b
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby portisfan24 » Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:35 pm

You are going to Vegas to relax? Not sure how well thats going to work there Mercer :-b
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Flockers » Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:37 pm

I hope you have a good time Merc. Sounds like you've had a rough week leading up ot it, eh?
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby mutantseabass » Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:52 pm

Well look at it this way Mercer, you will get to Vegas earlier, getting a better selection of hookers to choose from. You learned how to do some home repairs, and you better wash the egg off your car before the sun bakes it on or it will eat your paint, therefor getting you a car wash.
Last edited by mutantseabass on Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Redskins Win » Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:52 pm

Dude, you're getting all your bad mojo out of the way now so good mojo will over flow when you're at the tables and in the naughty club ;-D
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Tiki » Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:16 pm

Egging cars is dashiznit! Well, atleast egging people's cars that you know. Earlier this year Three friends and I egged a house well because the person was in debt $15 and needed a awakening, so we got his house pretty bad not to bad, but we still had 2 cartons left. While we were driving back into the city (we were out in the burbs) we saw someone we knew dropping off a friend well we drove by and egged his car. He followed us so we continued egging it, we got onto the highway he was still following us, so we kept on egging we got it all over his windshield and on the last egg, I threw it and it hit his radiator. He said that egg shot into his car and got everywhere. It stunk for weeks! I am very proud of that egging. (^)
Maybe Redskins is right, your "mojo" will be balanced and you'll hit big at the tables and meet a lassie that lives relativly close to you! Have fun and relax!!!! ;-D
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby black_hawk8888 » Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:44 pm

I agree - the mojo gods have been appeased. Now you are lucky. You should try working out at some of the Vegas gyms....they don't get so freaked out about the whole age thing.... :-b
Major props to the sig master. Deluxe is da man!
black_hawk8888
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Location: Still staring in horror as Palmer's knee buckles on the 2nd snap of the game...

Postby 34=Sweetness » Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:48 pm

Tiki wrote:Egging cars is dashiznit! Well, atleast egging people's cars that you know. Earlier this year Three friends and I egged a house well because the person was in debt $15 and needed a awakening, so we got his house pretty bad not to bad, but we still had 2 cartons left. While we were driving back into the city (we were out in the burbs) we saw someone we knew dropping off a friend well we drove by and egged his car. He followed us so we continued egging it, we got onto the highway he was still following us, so we kept on egging we got it all over his windshield and on the last egg, I threw it and it hit his radiator. He said that egg shot into his car and got everywhere. It stunk for weeks! I am very proud of that egging. (^)
Maybe Redskins is right, your "mojo" will be balanced and you'll hit big at the tables and meet a lassie that lives relativly close to you! Have fun and relax!!!! ;-D

Someday he'll snap, and then *BAM*, blood everywhere.
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby mtryanks12 » Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:07 pm

BTW mercer, vegas would be a good place to finally round the basepath.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Next

Return to General Talk