How's this for vacation? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

How's this for vacation?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby portisfan24 » Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:39 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:BTW mercer, vegas would be a good place to finally round the basepath.

No offense MTR, but that kind of advice is kind of weird to take from a 12 year old.
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby hastur » Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:20 pm

No offense to MTR, but I would have a hard time taking ANY advice from a 12 year old...

"Yeah, I think you should dump her if she doesn't like cherry hubba bubba"

"Go ahead! Jump in there! I DARE you! I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU!"

Acually, I'd take the advice of a toddler about Fantasy Football if it sounds right. I'm still kinda green compared to all you people(2 year vet, and the only reason I won the Championship this past year was because I came on here every day)
Go Cowboys!
hastur
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby MadScott » Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:02 pm

portisfan24 wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:BTW mercer, vegas would be a good place to finally round the basepath.

No offense MTR, but that kind of advice is kind of weird to take from a 12 year old.

Yeah, but you've got to admire the little guy's spunk! :-b
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby defianthart » Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:01 pm

Tiki wrote:Egging cars is dashiznit! Well, atleast egging people's cars that you know. Earlier this year Three friends and I egged a house well because the person was in debt $15 and needed a awakening, so we got his house pretty bad not to bad, but we still had 2 cartons left. While we were driving back into the city (we were out in the burbs) we saw someone we knew dropping off a friend well we drove by and egged his car. He followed us so we continued egging it, we got onto the highway he was still following us, so we kept on egging we got it all over his windshield and on the last egg, I threw it and it hit his radiator. He said that egg shot into his car and got everywhere. It stunk for weeks! I am very proud of that egging. (^)
Maybe Redskins is right, your "mojo" will be balanced and you'll hit big at the tables and meet a lassie that lives relativly close to you! Have fun and relax!!!! ;-D

we had little "wars" in high school between some friends and some people totally f-ed up my car, there was pancake mix, icing, and then they sprayed it with water(it was 25 degrees outside), luckily i got everything off before it froze. i worked at a grocery store so when i got off we picked up 72 eggs and went to work on those people. at the end of the night we got 3 houses and 2 cars. one of the car owners was passed out drunk by the time it happened so the egg froze on his car overnight, needless to say he had to get a new paintjob, taught him not to mess with my car.
[u]Vince Lombardi Dynasty League(cafe)[/u]
Coweta Dirty Birds: Runner-Up

[u]The Chosen Dynasty League(money)[/u]
Zoso's Ringers: Champs
defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Flockers » Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:14 pm

The worst thing I've ever done was blow up our assistant principal's mailbox 8 times and saran wrap his car.
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby Manja » Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:49 pm

Flockers wrote:The worst thing I've ever done was blow up our assistant principal's mailbox 8 times and saran wrap his car.

Saran wrap? That's something I got to try.

The worst thing I've ever done was paint my neighbor's house neon pink and green. After that, my friends and I kinda ripped down their tree. That'll teach 'em for screwing with my dog...

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Manja
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mercer Boy » Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:56 pm

Manja wrote:
Flockers wrote:The worst thing I've ever done was blow up our assistant principal's mailbox 8 times and saran wrap his car.

Saran wrap? That's something I got to try.

The worst thing I've ever done was paint my neighbor's house neon pink and green. After that, my friends and I kinda ripped down their tree. That'll teach 'em for screwing with my dog...

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

I think a better prank would have been to call the police and have them arrested for screwing with a dog. 8-o :-b

We've saran wrapped Ricker's entire dorm room, put crumpled up newspaper to fill up the first six feet of a dorm room...no eggs or anything like that. I don't like the eggs. I had to scrub really hard to get that crap out, and I still don't know if it's all gone. :-[

Anyway, Vegas in 3 days!

:-)
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby ABC » Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:11 pm

Redskins Win wrote:Dude, you're getting all your bad mojo out of the way now so good mojo will over flow when you're at the tables and in the naughty club ;-D

That's exactly what I was thinking!!

I think just to be safe, your first stop after checkin' into your hotel room should be the Crazy Horse II. That should start your vacation off with a bang!! ;-D

And did you notice that I did not put my signiture "IMO" at the start of my responce!! ha ha ha!!
Last edited by ABC on Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ABC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterEagle Eye

Postby defianthart » Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:42 pm

great thing to do with saran wrap in winter time is put syrup on the car and then saran wrap it. the syrup when it freezes will glue the saran wrap to the car, happened to my friend once, had to use a bucket of hot water and a box cutter to get it off, took him 4 or 5 hours
[u]Vince Lombardi Dynasty League(cafe)[/u]
Coweta Dirty Birds: Runner-Up

[u]The Chosen Dynasty League(money)[/u]
Zoso's Ringers: Champs
defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby mtryanks12 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:36 am

the worst thing I've ever done is......well.........you guys know. ;-D :-]
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk