How's this for vacation? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

How's this for vacation?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby MadScott » Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:26 am

Mercer, where are you staying in Vegas?
Image
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5924
Joined: 27 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mercer Boy » Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:43 am

MadScott wrote:Mercer, where are you staying in Vegas?

We'll be at the Monte Carlo...it is cheap and centrally located on the Strip. It's probably my favorite just because of that. My friends like it because that way they can spend more on alcohol and strippers. :-b

Unfortunately, no one wants to go to wrestling...it would take too much time away from them gambling and getting drunk. So, now I don't think I'll be going. :,-(
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 12045
Joined: 22 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New Castle, PA

Postby portisfan24 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:33 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:
MadScott wrote:Mercer, where are you staying in Vegas?

We'll be at the Monte Carlo...it is cheap and centrally located on the Strip. It's probably my favorite just because of that. My friends like it because that way they can spend more on alcohol and strippers. :-b

Unfortunately, no one wants to go to wrestling...it would take too much time away from them gambling and getting drunk. So, now I don't think I'll be going. :,-(


Will this be the time that MB is peer pressured into trying alchohal? :-b
Image
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6196
Joined: 4 May 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Canada

Postby MadScott » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:52 pm

portisfan24 wrote:
Mercer Boy wrote:
MadScott wrote:Mercer, where are you staying in Vegas?

We'll be at the Monte Carlo...it is cheap and centrally located on the Strip. It's probably my favorite just because of that. My friends like it because that way they can spend more on alcohol and strippers. :-b

Unfortunately, no one wants to go to wrestling...it would take too much time away from them gambling and getting drunk. So, now I don't think I'll be going. :,-(


Will this be the time that MB is peer pressured into trying alchohal? :-b
Probably strippers and alcohol simultaneaously. :-b
Image
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5924
Joined: 27 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mercer Boy » Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:36 pm

I have been to Vegas twice before...and don't think that all of my friends have never tried to get me to drink before. I've been going through this crap for almost 6 years now. :-/
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 12045
Joined: 22 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New Castle, PA

Postby creamdoorthirtyniner » Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:24 pm

So you're not a drinker Merc? Any reason behind that? :-?
"I like rusty spooons...I like to touch them"
-Salad Fingers

Image

Help Find a Cure for Diabetes,With a Simple Donantion to[url]http://www.jdrf.org/[/url]
You can make a difference!!
creamdoorthirtyniner
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2348
Joined: 28 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Going for Two...

Postby mutantseabass » Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:32 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:I have been to Vegas twice before...and don't think that all of my friends have never tried to get me to drink before. I've been going through this crap for almost 6 years now. :-/


Stick to your guns MB. ;-D
Image

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11757
Joined: 23 Aug 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Motor City

Postby Tiki » Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:35 pm

Someone has to be sensible! ;-D
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7020
Joined: 25 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: '08 DOM-35.

Postby MadScott » Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:09 pm

mutantseabass wrote:
Mercer Boy wrote:I have been to Vegas twice before...and don't think that all of my friends have never tried to get me to drink before. I've been going through this crap for almost 6 years now. :-/


Stick to your guns MB. ;-D


Hmmm, notice no mention of the hookers though. :-b
Image
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5924
Joined: 27 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Canacuna » Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:16 pm

Screw sensibility, Mercer. "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" - or however that goes. Rock out with your... eh, you know the rest.

I've been to Vegas three or four times - Vegas is awesome... and the times I've gone, I was too young to even do anything.
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 5062
Joined: 7 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Home sweet home.

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 0:16 hours
(and 42 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact