What Saddam has been saying in prison... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

What Saddam has been saying in prison...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby 34=Sweetness » Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:46 pm

defianthart wrote:osama wasnt disowned by his family until 1994, the war between russia and afghanistan took place i believe for the entirety of the 80s. he was disowned because he spoke out against the saudi royal family for allowing the US to have bases in saudi arabia during the gulf war.

and i probably should have said afghan rebels because thats who we were supporting but seeing as bin laden was involved in the fight, we supported him too. although CIA did send funds through the pakistani govt to help the (i guess it would be called) militia, or non-regular army, fighters in afghanistan, which included osama bin ladens group, the MAK.

Hindsight is 20/20 though. Our main issue was the Soviet Union, did you honestly think people would fly airplanes into buildings back in the 80s?
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby MadScott » Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:18 am

The Miner Part 2 wrote:we need to stop feeding him and we need to begin beating him...
LMAO! At least cut off his chip supply or get him hooked on Lay's and then take them away. You can't eat just one.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby jumpman8828 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:00 am

MadScott wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:we need to stop feeding him and we need to begin beating him...
LMAO! At least cut off his chip supply or get him hooked on Lay's and then take them away. You can't eat just one.

Lay's could finally be proved wrong!! We'll make him eat one and then bomb all the Lay's chips factories!
jumpman8828
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby VHawk15 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:06 pm

Heh, Saddam will be on Doritos new commericals, "Screw Lay's, I want Doritos."

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Tiki » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:42 pm

VHawk15 wrote:Heh, Saddam will be on Doritos new commericals, "Screw Lay's, I want Doritos."
HAHA! LMAO! ;-D :-b
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby MadScott » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:56 pm

Great, now maybe he'll get corporate sponsorship on his orange jump suit. A nice big Doritos patch. :-b
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: What Saddam has been saying in prison...

Postby maddog60 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:09 pm

Interviewer wrote:Saddam got grumpy when his supply of Cheetos ran out, so the soldiers substituted Doritos. "He'd eat a family size bag of Doritos in 10 minutes."

I guess someone would've accused them of torture if they didn't give him the Doritos. Personally, I can't believe we're making any accomodations for one of the most evil sick and twisted men on the planet. Let him starve, though there isn't a punishment on earth fitting for a criminal on his level.
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby J2thez929 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:12 pm

maddog60 wrote:
Interviewer wrote:Saddam got grumpy when his supply of Cheetos ran out, so the soldiers substituted Doritos. "He'd eat a family size bag of Doritos in 10 minutes."

I guess someone would've accused them of torture if they didn't give him the Doritos. Personally, I can't believe we're making any accomodations for one of the most evil sick and twisted men on the planet. Let him starve, though there isn't a punishment on earth fitting for a criminal on his level.

I tell ya, he gets more name brand products to eat then I do! I'm stuck with the generic "cheese curls" and "nacho cheese tortilla chips" :-[
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby VHawk15 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:17 pm

maddog60 wrote:

I hate to put this thread back on the serious track, but buddy, there are things such as international laws. We can't just torture or punish people without a trial. Saddam has already been accused of one thing (harboring WMD's) that was proven untrue.

I mean, obviously this guy is evil, and I'll be the first to admit that, but that doesn't mean we need to start violating international laws (and the Constitution) and make the whole world hate us even more. The guy is already rotting; we found him in a hole with rats.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby catch22 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:18 pm

MadScott wrote:

Way to change the subject......was getting fairly political there for a while.
"If you're playing a poker game and you look around the table and can't tell who the sucker is.......... it's you."

How 'bout them Cowboys!!!!
catch22
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk