DJ scratches The Imperial March. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

DJ scratches The Imperial March.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Canacuna » Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:56 pm

I know that at the office where I work, if my computer started blarin' any kind of sounds, I'd get into trouble.

...but since you mentioned "needs speakers" right after "SFW" - can't imagine what the problem is.
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guttpuppy » Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:30 pm

The site itself isn't work safe...nudity and such.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:35 pm

Guttpuppy wrote:The site itself isn't work safe...nudity and such.

i cant believe this is even being discussed. i linked you guys to a work safe page...period. you want to go wandering around after my link, go for it. but thats on you, not me.
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Guttpuppy » Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:43 pm

The Miner Part 2 wrote:

i cant believe this is even being discussed. i linked you guys to a work safe page...period. you want to go wandering around after my link, go for it. but thats on you, not me.

You open the door and people are gonna walk in and look around, I don't care if you direct people to pictures of fluffy kittens and bunnies, if there's a link to bigguns.com on there, chances are it's gonna get axed.

Fairly simple thing to understand if you ask me.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:53 pm

Guttpuppy wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:

You open the door and people are gonna walk in and look around, I don't care if you direct people to pictures of fluffy kittens and bunnies, if there's a link to bigguns.com on there, chances are it's gonna get axed.

Fairly simple thing to understand if you ask me.

well considering only two of you seem to have any problem with the link im assuming youre the ones having problems understanding.
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Guttpuppy » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:09 pm

I don't have a problem with the link but someone did so I got rid of it, I have seen a lot of cool or funny vids on sites like this but have refrained from posting them because they simply aren't family oriented sites. This isn't the first time someone posted something from one of these sites and it's not the first time I've axed one, it's gone, get over it.

Also, do me a favor and try not to insult my intelligence by telling me I don't understand something. What I really don't understand is why someone with a warning would even dispute anything like this...2 warnings at that, it's quite apparent that it's you who lacks understanding.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:23 pm

Guttpuppy wrote:I don't have a problem with the link but someone did so I got rid of it, I have seen a lot of cool or funny vids on sites like this but have refrained from posting them because they simply aren't family oriented sites. This isn't the first time someone posted something from one of these sites and it's not the first time I've axed one, it's gone, get over it.

Also, do me a favor and try not to insult my intelligence by telling me I don't understand something. What I really don't understand is why someone with a warning would even dispute anything like this...2 warnings at that, it's quite apparent that it's you who lacks understanding.

one person has a problem with somthing so its axed? alright, well you might want to define what is work safe here and what isnt. i post links from that site here on countless occasions, with no problems and now you axe my post and tell me i should understand?

oh and sorry that i insulted your intellegence after you insulted mine...
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Flockers » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:27 pm

The mods don't just cut links for fun. GP said he had a good reason to do it. Just drop it Miner, it isn't worth it.
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby Guttpuppy » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:43 pm

Maybe I didn't see your other posts or just didn't click the link... maybe I didn't check out the site closely, don't know. This one caught my attention because someone complained.

I'm getting rid of any links that lead to nudity, excessive profanity and other "bad" stuff...end of story.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Previous

Return to General Talk